Unexpected TeamUp

The next few days come and go quickly with not much happening. Currently, our boys are just waking up in their new rooms. The two boys are excited as the new day at UA is here, and they immediately get ready for school. Once dressed, they immediately head out and make their walk. It feels weird to them as it's still a new feeling of coming from their new guild building. Katsuki wanted to take a mission but Izuku denied it. "We haven't even been here for a full week, and we need to get used to our school life, and besides, who knows what we could miss." Katsuki grumbled but begrudgingly agreed. As they make their way into the building, they are met with angered looks from the female students of the school. "Well, we should expect this from now on. Not much we can do about their hatred towards us." Katsuki hated being looked at like this but knew that him retaliating would only make things worse not just for him but for Izuku as well. So he grinds his teeth and keeps walking when he thinks of something.

"Hey Salamander, do you think the school would make a slight change to our uniform." Izuku thinks for a moment before just giving him a shrug. "Maybe, I say it depends on the change. I doubt they would make any big changes. Why do you ask?" Katsuki just smirks before whispering into his ear. Izuku smiles before giving a thumbs up. "Shouldn't be too big of a problem. Let's ask the principal after classes are over." Katsuki nods, and they continue talking about his idea while walking to class. As they reach the class, they run into Jirou and Yaoyorozu. "Hey boys, how you liking the UA dorms." The two boys give a thumbs up with Izuku sporting a wide smile on his face. "It was awesome, although it was a bit quiet and lonely, though. I hope to fill it with more people." Jirou nods as she remembers what happened the other day.

"That's right, Ms. Aizawa did say something about you two having your own dorms. So what's it like?" Izuku then explains the general layout of the building, and they had to admit it seemed pretty cool. "So you really made it like a guild hall like in a game. Nice. I gotta see it for myself. The regular dorms are pretty nice as well but bland in comparison to what you described." Yaoyorozu chimed in as well in agreement. "Yes, it seems interesting. Maybe i can visit you as well after school is over."

"I also made it coed, so both boys and girls are welcome to sleep there. Of course the boys and girls are separated so it's not like there will be any problems with that. But I was planning to have it be for members of Fairy Tail so that we can all get along better. So if you are interested you're free to join us." Jirou looked to be thinking for a moment before replying. "I'm not sure about that. I'll have to think on it for a while, and I wanna see what the place looks like first." Katsuki just huffed, and Izuku nodded in acceptance. "That's ok, it's no rush, we're not forcing you or anything, so take your time to decide. But you're still free to come over and hang out with us in your free time, and it's not that far from the actual dorms either." Jirou gives a thumbs up as she walks into class. The others do the same, and as soon as the boys enter, they are met with looks of annoyance from a lot of the girls. Izuku doesn't pay it any mind and continues to his seat. After a few minutes of awkward silence from the girls all staring at them, Izuku remembered something before looking to Katsuki. "Hey, isn't today gonna be hero training? Do you think All Might is really gonna be teaching us as the rumors suggest?" Katsuki smirks as he leans back in his seat. "Yeah, i heard those rumors as well. But it would be cool if she did."

This had a snowball effect, and soon enough, everyone was talking about the next class. The one that everyone was excited over, Heroics 101. Many talked about their first day, and some talked about the potential heroes/teachers that would take over the class. Izuku and Bakugou were wondering how All Might planned on training the whole class. Her training methods were questionable, but they did show results. Those two were easy examples of that. Suddenly, Izuku's ears twitched, and he looked at the door. Katsuki was wondering what he was staring at when he remembered one of the perks of his new abilities. Enhanced senses. Which means that she's coming. Or more accurately, she's-