The First Day (Part 2)

Everyone walks in and they all collectively have the same thought cross their minds. 'I hate this already.' All the girls are loudly talking amongst themselves with two looking to be in an intense argument. Izuku and Katsuki looked and saw that it was Katsura sitting in one of the seats with her feet on the desk. She was yelling at another girl who looked familiar. The two girls looked at the group and a scowl could be seen on both of their faces. "What are you doing here?!" This got the attention of the rest of the class as everyone looked at the entrance and finally noticed the boys standing there. "Um are you lost or something? This is the hero course." A girl with bright yellow hair with a black lightning bolt design on it spoke up. Izuku just nodded and stepped forward. "Actually we are hero course students. Nice to meet you all. I'm Izuku Midoriya, leader of the future hero guild Fairy tail. I hope to get along with all of you." He gives a slight bow before he and and the rest of the group start walking over to open seats close to each other and sitting getting settled. The rest of the girls just stare at them with questioning looks and making gossip.

"Um sorry to say this but only women can be heroes." A girl with green hair tied into a ribbon in the back approached Izuku with an emotionless expression on her face. "Are you sure you're meant to be here, the teacher might be here soon, and i don't want to see you get in trouble on your first day. Plus males don't have quirks so you couldn't be a hero anyway." "I've told those two batter factories the same thing over and over again but they never listen. I also warned them about what would happen if they applied to UA. Seems like they didn't heed my warning. I'll be sure to remind them their place." Katsura glares at them as many others agree with her on this. Katsuki was going to say something but was stopped by Izuku who held his arm and looking at the door. Katsuki looks and angrily sighs before sitting back in his chair. The girls start talking bad about them for a bit until someone else spoke loudly over them. "If you ladies are gonna harass s another student then you can leave now as i have no business with you." Everyone looked behind them to see a yellow caterpillar looking person at the front door. they took a sip of what looked like a juice box before putting their hand inside again. The caterpillar wiggled their way in as all but two of the students looked in fear and/or confusion at the being in front of them. Once in front of the class podium it started wiggling around before the yellow outer shell starts pulling back and a tall woman slowly stood up. She had long black hair that reached her mid-back with black sleepy eyes to match. She looked dead on her feet and ready to pass out any moment. "All right everyone enough chatter. Put these gym uniforms on and meet me in the field in 10 minutes. Also don't worry boys we had a changing room made for you guys so as not to cause any ethical trouble." She then pulls out a box filled with blue, white, and red jogging outfits before walking out the room.

Izuku and Katsuki both look at each other before nodding and sprinting to the box, pulling out an outfit for each of them and bolting out the door towards the changing room. The others followed suit as they all grabbed an outfit and made their way to the changing rooms. As the girls were changing they started gossiping about the boys. Many, for obvious reasons, don't like them being in their class with the only exceptions being Jiro and Yaoyorozu. The two girls were getting annoyed by the constant belittling of their friend/guild master. Jiro chuckles for a quick second thinking of the fact that she's in a guild like she's in an RPG game. That small moment of ease was quickly ripped away from her as she heard one of the girls arguing about the presence of the two boys.

"I still cant believe they let those boys join the hero course. I mean they are only good for breeding with and tossing them to the side after they're of no use to us anymore. Do they want these two dead or something?" A girl with a plain looking face joins the convo. "I mean lets see what they can do. I mean the person who im guessing is the teacher didnt tell them to leave so maybe they are just here for some ideas for our hero costumes. I hear the support course students help with the outfit design and its creation." The other girls give her a thoughtful nod as they accept the possibility of this scenario. A girl with pink skin chimes in afterward. That explains why these clothes are so tight. To help with a mental image and measurements i guess. But if they start staring I'm gonna melt them till theres nothing left." She angrily says as she lets some type of liquid drip from her fingers onto the floor and a sizzling can be heard before a tiny hole is made in the floor. All the girls just cheer her on as she laughs at the praise she was getting. Yaoyorozu and Jiro both give them disgusted looks before getting dressed themselves.