Chapter 3 (world trip!)

"Wow she's so cute"

"So beautiful"

"Wow her sisters got them selves a new contender"

"Do you think she can stand with them?"

I heard all these as my mom and I walked into the ballroom.
Wow, am I that beautiful well it doesn't hurt to be.

"Ahem...attention everybody,

*Silence*

I openly present princess Tiara, daughter of Queen Gabrielle."

A thunderous clap follows after King George finished his statement.

Then I danced, laughed and got carried by several people and heard whispers about my beauty and a mutter got me curious

'The deed is indeed beautiful'

I was going to ask mom about it.

After the ball we changed into our night wears, it was mom's duty to tuck me in that day(she doesn't want me to grow distant from her like Wendy and Minnie with their mom) but she went for a night walk.

I gathered courage and decided to ask my head maid Yoona

"Woona am I a deed...what is a deed?"
The middle aged woman stared at me and replied.
"You are older than your age........yes....and you shall know when the time comes princess Tiara.
She slightly bows and takes her leave.

*The next morning*
Wow way to wake up into a new day I did my morning routine, took my bath and I hadn't seen mom, Donny came in and packed my hair updo style and I asked,"Donny where is mom"

Donny stared at me for like 30seconds before she responded
"Queen Gabrielle will be back either in the afternoon or early evening"

"Donny"

"Yes?"

"What's a deed"

She sighs deeply and replies
"A deed is once in a thousand year miracle if they say one is a deed it means..........."

I couldn't hear again I was hearing a steady beep like heart monitor beeps and I felt dizzy and lightheaded and fell back into the bed I could hear Yoona faintly saying "Call the royal physician and if possible Queen Gabrielle"

*Somewhere*
"Her eyes are open..... doctor.......DOCTOR....... Gwen it's mama open your eyes"

Ow, too much light my eyes can't stand it. Wait am I in LA
no way,

I need to go back where's the fun royal baby life here?

  Well I guess this will happen from time to time,I guess when this body wants to wake the real owner must be around.

I was drowsy again and back to Arcedania.

Author's Note:
Sorry my chapters are short but that's how I write😘

Happy Reading💝💖