Chapter 6

"You know I just shortened my name to Donny because it's short and catchy, easy to remember..........it's actually"

She took a pause "Donioxe.....it means regret, sadness, mistakes and unfulfilled."

"You name is Arcedanian language?"    (It is pronounced Huh-se-danian)

"Yes" she replied dutifully

I said reflecting on its meaning having the courage to ask again......"Donny sorry but again what is a deed?"

"Do not be sorry but I'm here to answer your calls, questions and make you comfortable............my answer

Donny sighed "A deed is a once in a thousand years miracle, holds a very powerful magic even the greatest cannot comprehend, fast in learning, feeble in emotions, when furiously angry"

she shakes her head.  "Can wipe out the whole region without stress, very fierce and just, always kind and maintains but if you cheat, anger, or try to manipulate them you'll get your full.........there are many other features but this is to my knowledge.....they think of it as a bad thing now".

Wow I command respect. But frowned and feared because in my past life I was short tempered.

"Stop gossiping and head to bed" Yoona scolded us.

"Let them be they have little activity tomorrow" my mom chipped in.

"But my Queen the princess needs to get ready for her birthday"Yoona said

"No buts you too you need rest yourself..... Tiara can be a handful sometimes". My mom said coming towards us.

I playfully frowned.

"Goodnight my Queen, my princess". Donny and Yoona said leaving my chambers.

"Get some sleep, try not to get too excited about your sibling and birthday" mom said tucking me in and she kissed my forehead.

I slept thinking about who or what I was.

The next day

"How's my darling doing?" My mom asked being the first to enter my chambers and my room this morning.

"Mother.....what's the reason behind your smile? and I'm doing fine....thank you"
I replied stretching and getting up.

"Well I have a little surprise prepared........come in" mom said
and almost immediately Donny, Minnie and Wendy came in.

"Hasten your preparation we have a lot of practice to do and decisions to make" Wendy said to me and bowing to my mom.

"Where are your manners....Good morning step mother" Minnie said bowing.
"Good morning Queen Gabrielle"
Donny said curtseying.

Honestly I don't know the difference between curtseys and bows. Royal life.....classic.

"Good morning to you all"
My mom and I said together,

She chuckled softly.

"Ah...early morning good luck"
Yoona chipped in.

"Please excuse me I have to prepare while the day is young...Donny I believe you have some work to do" I said dismissing everyone.

"Right behind you third princess"
Donny said scurrying after me.

I fought the urge to laugh and kept a straight face. Now I act like a powerful pretty princess.
"Mom this is not little" I whispered when I brushed past her.

Author's Note:
Hope you guys are ready for a long chapter 7.

Good luck....you might need an extra pair of strength for the truth unveiling in chapter 7.

But honestly I really don't know the difference between curtseys and bows but anyway,a BIG 😘 thanks for reading also check out
'Jealousy In the Air'
I also wrote it. Hope the suspense ain't hard on you guys.

                                  Love❤️❤️
                      XOXO
                                   Author.