Chapter 7

After all the girls got ready, we ate breakfast and went to the courtyard to prepare.

I sat down while they brought in dresses and I picked a short sleeved, blue, flay gown and a pair of white & blue gloves.

The dress was decorated with diamonds and an extraordinary needle work hem.

The picked styles for my hair then we later settled for an updo braid.

We later took a tea and biscuit-cookies break. Minnie settled on a red dress with plaited designs, white gloves and a french tail braid.

Wendy got comfy with a yellow knee length dress, off shouldered,white gloves and a braided two sided ponytail.

"Phew........ and this is just the tip"
Mom said, Wendy and I groaned in unison, Minnie chuckled.

"We still have a lot to prepare for......let's hasten up.....we don't have all day" I said and Wendy sunk back to the chair.

"We still have food arrangements, hall decor......"
Minnie started then Wendy intercepted.

"......blah blah blah......I feel sleepy already" she said rolling her eyes to which mom and I laughed to.

We agreed to pick up later tomorrow but heard a scream mom was being tossed around by a maid no surprise if sent by Queen Cecilia I said her name in a mimic tone.

I didn't know what to do but I just felt this surge through me then I released it at the maid she came falling on the floor and mom was released, she came to my side and held me, as I was fainting I heard:

"Tiara..please no...... no..... no"
Mom's voice.

"Fetch the royal physician and quick" Minnie's voice.

"My third princess ...she'll come back"  Yoona.

*Shriek*
Obviously Wendy.

"Third princess....oh dear"
Donnie's voice.

"Please pray for me"
Last thing I said before passing out.

                 🕘⏳🕖⌛🕕

"She's stable....good and she might have just reached the first stage....no rush she just wanted to protect" Mr Fidel said (royal physician)

"That maids life is never going to be the same...I've no guts to look at her"Wendy said shuddering

"That's if she's alive...... in that case father and mother needs to know right Queen Gabrielle?"
Minnie asked.

"By all means, it almost skipped my mind" Queen Gabrielle said stroking Tiara's silky brown hair.

"Head maid Yoona...a message for you to deliver" Donny called out.

🕖⏳🕖⏳🕖⏳

"What.."
King George hollered.

At that I woke up still groggy

"Ow....what happened to me"
I said sitting up mom left the window side and came to me.

"Mom did the royal physician check you? Are you alright?"
I asked at my memory.

"Yes....." Mom said.

"Don't scare us like that"
Wendy chipped.

"Agreed"
I said rolling my eyes.

"Well no preparations tomorrow
I guess"Wendy said inwardly happy.

My eyes flew open at that
"No.....I'm strong preparations must go on."

"But......." Donny started

"I'm strong"
I said and everybody gasped
my voice was strong full of authority somehow.

Author's Note:
Some of you know what's going on already....while some are clueless.

Well full information in chap 8

Do you wanna know what happened to the maid?

(Trust me you don't wanna know)

Well be strong-hearted.

                                    Peace✌️
                                                    💕💖
                                    Author