𝚃𝚠𝚘

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
-----------

ONCE THE NEXT DAY ARRIVED Sae-ri immediately wished to rush to the Jang household, hoping to have a short chat with either Maidservant Kim or maybe Jang Wook whom was previously kicked out by the Monk he trained under, Sae-ri knew exactly why, he must have quit immediately after knowing all to well no master would dare to go against the order of Jang Gang not to open Jang Wook’s energy.

As Sae-ri exited the palanquin, assisted by her personal servant, Ah-ro. Sae-ri walked towards the Jang household, once she arrived (entering an oh so familiar room), she was met with Jang Wook and an Unknown girl who bowed before him. She raised an eyebrow at this, "Ah, Sae ri-ah." Jang Wook exclaimed, "Wook-ah, may i ask who this is?" Sae-ri asked, genuine politeness coated her tone. Mu-deok, or Naksu, felt nostalgia by being near her—she didn't particularly know exactly why, but she did. Mu-deok knew her,  Kim Sae-ri, the only daughter of the kim family.

"Ahhh, that's Mu-deok, my new personal maid." he said casually, Jang Wook never longed for a personal maid, he was only ever close to Maidservant Kim who always took care of him since he was born. "Are you sure you aren't drunk?" Sae-ri asked, out of the blue. Wook scoffed at this, sae-ri and her blunt questions....

"No! I just wanted a personal maid." Wook replied, his new maid, Mu-deok stayed in bowing pose, not knowing what to do. Sae-ri nodded, unconvinced, she turned her head to Mu-deok. "Dear, don't stay in bowing pose. That'll hurt your back." Sae-ri commented, running off to find Maidservant Kim— Mu-deok was shocked and amazed by her familiar kindness. Warmth filled Mu-deok’s senses, she felt delighted and relieved. As if she had deja vu.

Meanwhile, Sae-ri found her, "Maidservant kim!" Sae-ri exclaimed in delight, the woman joyfully turned around as she spotted a familiar face. "Sae ri-ssi?" She said in a questioning tone, "Maidservant Kim!" Sae-ri exclaimed once again, "Sae ri-ssi!" the woman exclaimed happily. The two pulled each other into a warm hug, Sae-ri constantly found comfort in the woman's arms. Maidservant kim always took care of her and her brother, including Jang Wook who was a handful.

The two ladies conversed happily, although, Sae-ri unfortunately had to leave. Having to run an errand on behalf of her brother, who was engaged to Cho-yeon currently. They actually broke it off the year before last year, wherein Cho-yeon and Jang Wook broke their wedding off themselves. Cho-yeon although was relieved the marriage was planned and discussed in secret or else scandal would spread affecting both sides.

Sae-ri sighed, carrying bags that contained gifts for someone, presumably Cho-yeon. She felt someone following her with haste, the girl had quickened her pace in nervousness, she did not know why she feared being followed. She just did. Even if she was strong and knew Tansu, she was still scared of some things. The kim girl entered an empty alleyway, one hand holding the bags altogether, the other slowly reaching to take her sword out.

Once the figure neared her, she quickly spun around, hovering the tip of the blade on the culprit's vital point, the man appears to be Seo Yul, her fiancee. The man stared at her with eyes widened, "Sae-ri...put the sword down." he stated calmly, although he was startled. "Oh, i'm so so so sorry Yul-ah! I thought you were some kidnapper who wanted to kill me!" the girl apologized repeatedly, bowing repeatedly too, still gripping the bags full of gifts.

"It's fine." he stated calmly, "Come on, i suggest those bags are for Cho-yeon?" Yul asked, eyebrow raised. "Ah...yes." she muttered, still awfully embarrassed, Yul appeared to be going the wrong way, Sae-ri, on the inside—face palmed. "Yul! Wrong way!" she exclaimed, the boy came to realization, going the correct way, muttering a quick 'come on'.

'Yul may be extremely calm all the time, but once he's startled or  nervous, his brain becomes messed up.' Sae-ri thought, sighing before following Yul. Their hands brushed against each other's perfectly,  Yul eventually intertwined their hands together, his hands were slightly rough, from training or working maybe perhaps both. Sae-ri's was soft and rough yet again at the same time.

"Sae-ri...when we get—married...Would you not regret marrying me?" he asked, out of the blue, "Why do you ask, Seo Yul?" She replied, extremely puzzled by his words. "Please answer." he pleaded, gripping her hand tighter.

She gave him a smile.

"Seo Yul, no matter what universe, what world, what life — i will always, be by your side,  i will never regret marrying you."

-------
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

AUTHOR'S
note......

YO YO, SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING,  I HAVE VOLLEYBALL CLINIC (PRACTICE) AND IT'S SCHEDULED EVERYDAY SO I GOTTA MAKE SURE I GET REST AND YKYK FANFICS SHII. SO IM SO SORRY YALL, BUT EXPECT MAYBE DOUBLE UPDATES ON TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY SINCE SOMEONE WILL BE USING THE VENUE WE USE FOR PRACTICE TOO!!