𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

▪️▪️▪️▪️
-------

JANG WOOK BROKE THE POT OF the Gwigu, upsetting three people, Cho-yeon herself, Sae-ri and Park Jin, Dang-gu's uncle. To be honest, as cruel as it is, Sae-ri wished to slap or get some sense into Jang Wook for breaking such an important Heirloom. She didn't blame Cho-yeon nor The leader of Songrim for being equally angry and upset at him. What Sae-ri did find funny was how, currently, Jang Wook was to be punished as Park Jin would not let this one slide

Jang Wook kneeled before the leader of Songrim, and a few others. Staying completely still, not uttering a word. "I sent you to Gisan, and you got kicked out in less than six months!" Park Jin yelled, anger consumed him, "Why did you come here tonight?" Park Jin demanded an answer, "I heard you were troubled by the news, so i came to apologize." Jang Wook shrugged off. "Is this how you apologize?!" the man yelled once more, a guard held him  back, Park Jin patted the guard's arm an order to let him go.

"Why did you break the pottery?" Park Jin said, voice lower than before. Wook sighed, "I was fascinated by it, so i took a closer look, but ur slipped out of my hand." Wook stated, Sae-ri sighed at the scene before her, "This idiot, he's gonna get such a punishment, isn't he, maidservant Choi?" Sae-ri stated, the said Woman simply sighed.

"Jang Wook! " Park Jin yelled in an aggressive tone, raging. Jang Wook, startled, shifted slightly, while Sae-ri winced at the tone. The guard which was a bit close to Sae-ri, muttered something about the secret door being damaged. "The secret door...?!" Sae-ri mumbled in surprise, "This little..." Sae-ri turned her head to Wook, glaring slightly, he simply sent her a smile.

"He definitely did that on purpose." Heo Yeom and Sae-ri stated together, eyes fell on the girl who apologized, "He is just jealous." Heo Yeom continued. "I will not let this slide!" Park Jin exclaimed. "Until I say so, I forbid Jang Wook, from moving or talking!" he yelled. Sae-ri's eyes widened, "But, that means he won't be able to eat!" Sae-ri exclaimed in shock, "It will and has to be done." the man replied sternly, holding a hand up to stop her form further protest.

"Repent." Park Jin added before walking away, "Sae-ri, come." he called while walking. The girl followed him slowly, "You called?" she questioned, "Yes, how is your brother. I hear he got kicked out from his Eunuch training, let the birds the Jin family gifted loose and riled up a fight." Park Jin listed, Sae-ri felt embarrassed in the slightest.

"He is fine, i assure you, Uncle." she told him, her parents always insisted she address him as Uncle, though ad for Heo Yeom, old man did the trick. "Aish, that boy! Always causing trouble like Wook." Heo Yeom exclaimed, waving his arms in the air, "Old man, be careful, what if you break your back moving like that." Sae-ri insulted, a teasing smile sent to his way. "You little..." Heo Yeom muttered, pointing at her, she simply smiled.

"Uncle, i have to go, Seo Yul must be awaiting my presence!" she excitedly waved, dashing away, gripping her hanbok incase she stepped on it on accident. She found Seo Yul nested by a tree, "Yul-ah?" she called out, he leaned on the tree, holding what seemed like a bird whistle. "Sae-ri." he greeted, "I unfortunately won't be able to go out with you." he stated simply, about to walk away till she gripped his arm.

"What do you mean? I thought you said you were free...?" she questioned,  he stared down at the floor, "I just want to cancel." he stated, walking away, slipping away from her fingers. Sae-ri scoffed and shook her head, "You little bird addict." she turned her skirt aggressively, walking home. As she arrived, she found Maidservant Choi. "Milady! Where have you been!" the maidservant exclaimed in stress. "I was with Seo Yul till he ditched me." Sae-ri whined.

"Deserve." Seon-u teased, biting into a treat, "You shut up! You were with Cho-yeon a few days ago weren't you?!" Sae-ri exclaimed angrily, he raised an eyebrow, "Yes, why?"

"You left her in the forest you idiot! You two were supposed to go stargazing, then you ditched her cause' you're a coward." She uttered, pointing at him angrily. The boy scoffed, "She can handle herself, Sae ri-ssi!" Seon-u mocked Cho-yeon's voice, not giving a shit that was disrespectful. "I hate this guy so much..."

▪️▪️▪️▪️
-------

SORRY THAT IT'S KINDA JUST FILLERS AND STUFFS, NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBS BE ABT MOSTLY CHO-YEON AND SEON-U, THEN THE NEXT ABT MAYBE THE PAST OF NAKSU AND SAE-RI OR SAE-RI AND SEO YUL😞