twelve

im back wohoooo

SAE–RI GIGGLED upon seeing Danggu and Wook fighting over a rice cake she brought over, amongst their little group,the–“ukiedanggukiesaerikookichoyeonieyulie” group which Cho–yeon complained about, several times already, but they always called them...

SAE–RI GIGGLED upon seeing Danggu and Wook fighting over a rice cake she brought over, amongst their little group,the–“ukiedanggukiesaerikookichoyeonieyulie” group which Cho–yeon complained about, several times already, but they always called themselves that anyway. "Mu deok-ah, what are you guys doing?!" Jang Wook exclaimed in shock .

"It's not what you think, Young Master!" Mu-deok layed on top of Yul, and Yul had a grip on her waist, his left hand gripped the sheets of the bed, Danggu, Wook and Sae-ri stared in complete shock. Sae-ri screamed suddenly, making Wook and the others freak out as her energy completely bursted from hands, the girl fainted, hitting the floor—face planting.

"Yul ah...." Jang Wook called out darkly, "Yul....Mu deok....." Jang Wook and Danggu breathed out in anger, "WE ARE GONNA MURDER YOU!!" They yelled together, chasing the two around the place they occupied, a little hut owned by some hemp leaf master lee.

"It really isn't like that!"

"WE DON'T CARE!"

💌💌

MU DEOK AND YUL sat on a kneeling position, begging for forgiveness from Sae-ri who simply stared at Wook’s undeniable beauty, the girl tilted her head, wondering why she never noticed his undeniable handsomeness and possibility of being her husband if Yul would continue his fiasco about the girl in Danhyanggok. "Y-Yah, why are you staring at Wook?" Danggu stammered, "Because. He has the opportunity to be my husband anyway." Danggu gaped at her response, while Wook snickered.

"Wouldn't be that bad.. " Yul muttered, his hand still grasping Mu - deok’s, " They do get along.. " mu deok decided. Although Naksu would normally murder Yul to get to sae-ri, she couldn't deny the perks and care she'd get from Yul. Plus her feelings on BOTH Yul and Sae-ri haunt her, but Yul was closer, Sae-ri was untouchable.

"Indeed, Mother doesn't agree with our proposal now anyway." Sae-ri stated, it wasn't a lie, her mother started to give up, the Seo boy declined every claim in getting closer to sae-ri, running away from the thought of marriage anyway.

"WHAT?!"

AUTHORS NOTE:
HI GUYSSS im fucin back!🎉🎉
Ik yall are now curious, but basically, there are foreshadowings in this chapter, kinda, it foreshadows some happenings in s2. We all know Yul left for Seo fortress for 3 years, no contact with the Other 4 season at all, so im utilizing that info, to make a bending storyline for Sae-ri, and build it up on little side stories .

I'd need to review few shit, but anyways, we all know naksu likes wook, but not here at least. YulSu (Naksu + Yul) has a clear building storyline. ik it makes no sense bcs last chapter Yul seems to get along wit riri here, but smth happened duhh, and i'll explain it all on the next chapter.

Basically, what im saying is tht i cannot guarantee that sae-ri and yul will end up together,  i like angst you see.