𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

sae ri and naksu time hehe

SEO YUL SEEMED TO BE ACTING casual in the eyes of others including Sae-ri, but not to Mu-deok, Danggu, Cho-yeon, Seon-u and Wook. He seemed to be awfully dazed and pondering, but they did not know why, so they decided a confrontation. Seo Yul was currently sitting down, slightly intimidated by his friends and Wook's maid staring into his soul. "You have been acting strange, Yul." Cho-yeon commented, narrowing her eyes slightly, Seon-u nodded in agreement.

"What she stated is true." Seon-u said, nudging Wook and Danggu to say something, "Y-Yes..." Danggu stammered, not knowing what to say to Yul. "Yah! Quit the nonsense, what are you thinking about? Heo Yeom and the leader are worried about you." Jang Wook exclaimed impatiently, "Young master, calm down." Mu-deok stated, slightly irritated by his sudden yelling. "I had a dream..." Yul stated after a silence, the 5's ears turned red, "Not like that dream." Yul stated once again, seeing their ears red.

"I saw Riri when she was younger." Yul said cautiously, "SaeSae? You mean when she was still blind?" Seon-u asked, "Riri? Why on earth would you see Riri, nonetheless the younger version of her?" Cho-yeon asked. "I don't know, but.." Yul trailed off, raising his head as he was staring at his lap awhile ago. "But?" Danggu asked, "Yah, spit it out.." Wook stated.

"She held the ice stone. I know it was the ice stone." Yul said, Cho-yeon gasped, Yul's dreams were usually things that actually happened in the past, present, some were foretelling the future. "Ice stone..? T-Ten years ago,  SaeSae's energy felt extremely powerful...like the rumoured ice stone. It is still as strong as it was before.." Seon-u stammered in shock, "Sae-ri, she truly is strong, is she not?" Jang Wook asked.

"Sae-ri was always said to be soft hearted yet bears a great power, Uncle always said that she was not one to mess with when it comes to battles. She may go easy on people in battle, but on full power, that person she is battling may die.." Danggu stated seriously, the others looked at him, and Seon-u stormed out, on the way to look at his sister's things or his parent's things for information. He believes in Yul's dreams. Bu-yeon touched the ice stone, he saw it.

When he and Bu-yeon spoke, she told him, "A girl of great power will come to you, she is one who is able to wield a great power, the power of the ice stone.", back then, he was clueless on what the stone was. Now, he knows. The girl was Sae-ri. The others followed him, Mu-deok though...she knew.

FLASHBACK,
NAKSU AND THE BLIND GIRL
(naksu hasn't met Yul yet)

A YOUNG GIRL WALKED SILENTLY across Danhyanggok, carrying a sword with her. Naksu, her name. Naksu carefully sat down, eating a snack she made herself slowly to savor the taste. She heard humming getting closer and closer, no one ever came to Danhyanggok. "Who are you?!" Naksh asked cautiously and aggressively, pointing the tip of her blade on the girl's neck. It was a girl with a long fabric tied over her eyes, her hair let down and bangs clipped down using a hairclip to refrain from it releasing onto her face, and the young girl adorned a creamwhite and light green hanbok.

"My name is Sae-ri, who are you? I had come to thought no one comes to Danhyanggok." the girl, Sae-ri stated. Naksu withdrew her blade and nodded, "No one, but i live here." Naksu stated, the girl simply nodded and sat down as if nothing happened. Sae-ri's palm began to glow blue, and water drops began to form into a ball. Chisu? Naksu raised an eyebrow, the girl raised the water ball into the air and flicked it afar. A huge explosion was heard from where they were.

"Chisu? Impressive." Naksu commented, "Thank you." Sae-ri began to pick something up from her pocket, without turning around, she handed Naksu an item. it was a stone that looked to symbolize yin and yang, a thread or ribbon tied under it, with a familiar signature thing of Sae-ri. "What is this?" Naksu asked cautiously.

"It is a gift. I shall consider you as a friend now." Sae-ri stated softly,  Naksu blushed at the thought of gaining a pretty girl as a friend. "T-Then i'll consider you as a friend too!" she exclaimed, sitting next to Sae-ri who liked to ramble, though Naksu did not understand much, she simply hummed or said yes in reply although was always excited to hear what she said.

The two met up at their usual spot, though, a surging storm came. Sae-ri was supposed to come around this time, the Storm did not end yet after a few hours, Naksu then went to the shore carefully. She saw a young girl standing in the middle of the lake, uh in a boat of course not on water, from afar yet somehow clearly, the girl was glowing, literally. She saw the familiar clothing. It was Sae-ri. Naksu though stayed put.

The girl held the ice stone. And Sae-ri shone like a goddess. As the ice stone slightly rose, a powerful tornado surged within and due to a mistake, Sae-ri tripped and fell in the water. Naksu felt empty as the crashing waves hit her feet. There, she saw a familiar blindfold laying slightly buried in the sand, a familiar lily of the valley emblem on it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Howdy yallz, this ferson decided to make things spiced but kinda took shii from bu-yeon's storyline but its a fanfiction anything can happen. Anw, yuh, Naksu thought Riri (sae-ri) was kinda deadd uhm yeah, so shocking. Riri knows how to swim though LMFOAJSJWSHHSS