never better

This is gonna be a third person Pov.

You wake up to breakfast and the view of the city in your mansion in vinewood hills you hate living a rich and organized life. You older sister is your parents favorite because she obeys their lifestyle you've always been the unorganized lazy slob of a daughter and they hate that about you. They also want you to save yourself until marriage but of course you don't obey by their rules. Your older sister enters the room "this room looks a mess" you roll your eyes
"How do you feel living in this mess" you laugh "never better" she slams the door behind you. You grab your keys and walk to your jeep that your parents bought you for your birthday you know deep down inside they regret giving you that jeep because you're never home. You drive to sandy shores you hate the regular bars in downtown Los Santos because it's filled with a whole bunch of trendsetters and daddy's girls. Your not one your dad never showed you any affection as a child which explains why you have daddy issues.
You enter a shitty bar filled with drunk bikers wanting to kill each other. You sit down and ask for a regular beer a guy with a white shirt and blue jeans on and brown boots enters "no trev you're banned from the bar not after what happened last time it took me 2 days to get the blood off the walls" you lock eyes on this guy pretty quick he pleads with the woman and she lets him in her bar he sits down next to you "that your jeep outside?" He asked "yes it is" he busts out laughing "you're one of those vinewood hills rich pricks what are you doing down here in sandy shores" you desperately wanting to please him spill your whole life story "woah that's a lot not as much as I went through but still" you chuckle after a couple of drinks he starts touching your thigh "wanna take this in ny jeep" you whisper in his ear "of course just a couple of more drinks" after drink after drink you wind up in your parking lot of your house tongue kissing trevor in your jeep in front of your parents home kissing him makes you feel like nothing else matters.
He grabs a condom from his pocket and puts it on and puts every inch inside of you. "Oh trev" you moan you hear banging at your window you look up and see your mom and dad staring at you in disgust you get out of the car "what are you doing" your mom yells at you "what do it look like mom I'm fucking someone rude for you to interrupt" your dad looks down he can't say anything he didn't save his self until marriage either.
Your mom continues to bable in your face "how do you feel after having sex with this old guy" you chuckle "never better"  she scoffs and leaves you smile and go back in the jeep and continue to have sex with trevor.