franklin's house

Every since Franklin moved to vinewood hills he hasn't called you or anything. You out of curiosity call him "hello?" He says with a tired voice you must've woke him up "this tanisha?" You roll your eyes "just joking what's going on?" He says laughing "why haven't you called me every since you move to vinewood hills you haven't text me or anything" he sighs

"I've been busy making moves with Michael and Trevor baby I wish you would understand that when I text you and ask do you wanna hang out you don't respond" you sigh knowing that he's right "come over then" you smile and hang up grabbing your keys and sliding you nike flops on and get in your car. You arrive at his house the sight of it is beautiful you get out and lock your car door and approach the front door. You ring the doorbell he opens it up he has your favorite combo on his white t-shirt and gray sweatpants you walk inside looking at his living room and kitchen this is nothing compared to the apartment building you live at on strawberry Street "it's nice ain't it" you smile at him "of course it is" he sits down on the couch you sit down next to him and he puts a movie on.

Smut ⚠️

Halfway into the movie he lifts your face up and press his lips against yours you take his t shirt off seeing his body made you want to do so many things to him words can't  explain
"What you waiting for" he says you chuckle and take his underwear off reveling his 8 inch in your face you start teasing the tip and slowly make your way down his moaning turning you on every time "fuck baby" he moans he grabs your head putting every inch down your throat you didn't mind that he fucked your throat you felt warm liquid on your tongue you swallowed it his eyes widen "you get nastier every time i see you" he smirks "I love it" you get up he kisses your forehead and you guys continue to watch the rest of the movie.