Mission impossible

You and Michael are known not to go on missions together because you two never get shit done. Your either flirting,fucking or doing something that doesn't involve the mission.
As you and Michael enter the aisle of the gas station that Trevor "owns" which you never brought for a second you knew he just probably bang the owners wife or bashed the owners brains in and he's probably scared for his life.
Michael walks up to you with something behind his back "what is it" you asked he shows it to you it's a box of condoms "Michael a gas station?" He tsk "what's wrong with a Bathroom quickie?" You chuckle he never failed to amaze you just to get a quick taste of you "typically I would let you two get it on but not this time the truck that we need is on the move let's go" Trevor said. You two groan and enter the car. You two are in the backseat it's pretty discreet Trevor is to busy talking you,Michael and Franklin ears off about politics and his dick size.

You turn over at Michael who slowly starts to unzip his pants you smirk knowing what he wants. You spit in your hands and start to jerk him off. "Fuck" he mumbled under his breath
"What was that Mikey?" Trevor asks in a sarcastic tone "nothing I just strained my- god" he groans as you start to suck his cock
"My back" he moaned out trevor chuckles
"Listen Mikey do you and that back strain need a room" you stay at the tip using two hands instead of one "fuck" he groans as he cums all over your face you swallow a good amount of it. You get up wiping the cum off your face and your jacket.
It doesn't take long for Trevor to come to his senses "oh wow Mikey in the backseat with other people a little invite would've been nice" we all chuckle and continue the mission.