V.I.P

You and Franklin decided to go to vanilla unicorn for his birthday although you hate it you wanted Franklin to enjoy his birthday and not be an insecure girlfriend. On the way there he assures you he won't touch any strippers he'll only drink and watch the show. You two get out of the car and enter as soon as you payed to get inside strippers were already over Franklin "do you want a lap dance" one of them asked
"Wanna go to vip" another one asked Franklin takes one look at you and can tell how frustrated you were with him.

"Nah I'm cool ladies" he said . You sit over at the bar to distract yourself from Franklin so he can enjoy his birthday the bartender looks at you with a crazy face "what" you said she points over at Franklin getting his face rubbed by a stripper you grab a wine bottle and walk towards her. In this mist of you blacking out you feel a hand grab the bottle away from you "woah sweetie where are you swinging that at" you snap out of the rage and see Trevor snatching the bottle out of your hand "let me go Trevor" you scolded he covers your mouth "let him enjoy his birthday"  he pushes you to the back of the vip room.
"You can't ruin a man's birthday like that"
"I can when he's about to fuck a stripper" Trevor clenched his jaw "your making me real fucking angry" you start to realize who your talking to your talking to Trevor Phillips you lower your tone Trevor hates yelling.

"Sorry" you said with a soft tone he sits down next you man spreading his legs "I mean if he's cheating on you why don't you cheat on him back" he says with a very calm tone almost to calm. When Trevor is calm like this you'd expect he's about to bash your head in but he didn't
"I love him"  you said "he obviously doesn't care about you or how you look having a stripper stroke his face" he touches your thigh while he's rubbing your back trying to "console" you but you know Trevor's plan he's had the hots on you for a while.

Deep down inside your liking the thigh rubs he's
giving you and the slow back rubs . His hand slowly goes up your skirt and he feels the wet substance halfway up you grab his hand and push it up further he pushes his arm away "woah what the hell" he says getting up "why are you wet for and why did you push my hand up further" your confused you thought he was feeling it "I thought you liked it" he scoffs "I was consoling you"
"You call stroking your friends girl thigh consoling?" You yell his fist clench up you take a few steps back not knowing if he's gonna swing his fist across your face or not.

"I- I'm sorry Trevor" you said "I didn't mean to yell again I know you hate that" he walks passes you and you hear the door lock you turn around and see Trevor eyeing you down "tell me why i should fuck you right now"  your confused by the answer "I don't know" you feel a warm tingling feeling down there your brains telling you no but something else is telling you yes "I mean who wouldn't wanna go for it" you said walking up to him you cuff his cheeks and press your lip's against his he slides his tongue inside.

You two fall on the couch you slowly slide your panties off and he takes his jeans and underwear off. You feel his cock rubbing against your vagina almost begging to go inside. You feel every inch slowly enter your taken back at how big Trevor is
"Fuck" he lets out "your really wet" halfway through Trevor is a grunting and moaning mess the words "fuck" and "baby" have been on repeat.
The pleasure of his cock starts to get to you and you feel it coming "I'm gonna cum" you let out he smiles. He thrusts harder into you clench onto his back "fuck" you moan out loud.
You feel warm liquid enter your body, you get off the couch wiping his nut residue off of your dress and slide your thongs back on "hey Franklin never heard of this even if you two break up" you smile "he won't" you walk out of the room and see Franklin sitting in the chair still watching the show your a little giggly from having an intense
Orgasm.

You approach him the looks of frustration is covered in his face "what's wrong" you ask
"I was looking for you after I heard you tried to bust one of the strippers head out with a wine bottle I can't control them touching me I'm sorry" he pulls you in for an embrace "your fine" you said. You two pack up and leave