Deal

Eraserhead has finally healed, after the USJ where almost every bone in his body broke he was allowed to teach but Nezu forbid him to patrol.

Aizawa had no problems, he wasn't so confident in his abilities to believe he could take care of villains with two broken arms. Anyway, patrol was going smoothly so far. Not too many crimes or villains around.

It will soon be morning so Aizawa sat down on a rooftop. Planning on seeing the morning sun. But he didnt keep his guard down. When he heard footsteps behind him. He immediately got up, activating erasure while flinging his scarf to whoever was behind him. But instead of capturing someone, the scarf was grabbed. Aizawa saw the blue hair behind a grey hand, immediately knowing who it was.

"Shigaraki Tomura."

Although he can't see the villains face he can hear the sneer on his face.

"You're so cool, Eraserhead. Activating erasure and trying to capture me at the same time, a great hero."

What is his game? A man would never compliment another unless they want something. So what does he want with me? Trying to get me to his side?

"What do you want?"

"Don't be so cold. I just want to talk."

Shigaraki let go off the scarf, letting it capture him. Aizawa raised a brow, though it wasn't visible. He took the chance and tightened the scarf around Shigaraki.

"You know I'll just take you to the police station, right?"

The villain tilted its head.

"You won't. Who know what I have planned for your kids if the league doesn't hear from me."

Shigaraki couldn't really breath with how tight the scarf was. But Aizawa soon took it back and deactivated his quirk. Shigaraki silently admired the way his hair fell down.

"What do you want?"

He sighed at Aizawa's question. Raising a hand to scratch his neck.

"Do I need a reason? I just wanted to see my favorite hero."

"Huh. The last time we saw each other, you put my children in danger and I got my ass whopped."

"Don't worry, you were cool even back them."

Aizawa didn't know how he should feel about that out of nowhere sentence. So he didn't say anything and just observed how Shigaraki scratched his neck more and more as the silence grew. How awkward. Why am i even waiting for him to speak? Shigaraki finally spoke.

"About your kids, sorry about that. Truly, didn't mean to physically hurt them."

"So you meant to traumatize them?"

"The less heroes the better."

"You almost disentagrated one of my students."

"I knew you were gonna stop me. You're a hero for a reason. That nomu wasn't enough to stop you if your students were in danger."

Aizawa observed the villain again. Just what does he want? He can't see his expression at all and either than him scratching his neck, seeming a bit stressed, there's nothing that I can read.

His neck started bleeding so he stopped scratching. Aizawa frowned at the blood. His body moving faster than his mind, hand reached inside his pocket and he threw a bandage over at him.

Shigaraki didn't bother catching it, letting fall to the ground before taking it with four fingers.

Aizawa couldn't see his face through the hand, but he could still tell that Shigaraki was confused. Not sure why, but he's surprisingly expressive even with a hand covering his head. Aizawa pointed at his own neck.