Weekday with Kurogiri

Eri ran inside the moment Tomura opened the door. She spotted Kurogiri and hugged him, almost pushing him to the ground. Kurogiri smiled as he stroked her head.

"We'll be back at 9, she sleeps at 8. She already ate but I brought some snacks just in case. No horror movies, I told Dabi already but don't leave her with him."

Kurogiri nodded to everything while Eri snatched her yellow bag from Tomura. But before she could return to Kurogiri, Tomura snatched her up and started kissing her face. Eri squealed and tried to push him back.

"Papaa!! I'm not little anymore!"

Tomura let her back down, he looked at Kurogiri with a small smile.

"Thanks for babysitting. Sho and I needed some time for ourselves."

Eri ran inside and threw her bag on the couch before running up the stairs. Kurogiri had already cleaned the place and hid every alcoholic drink. He wasn't worried Eri would find something dangerous.

"No worries, it's been a while since you two had a date. Where would you be going?"

Tomura cleared his throat. Cheeks slightly pink.

"That is my business."

Eri came back, dragging Dabi along. Tomura gave her a tight hug.

"I'll see you princess. Listen to Kurogiri, don't follow Toga anywhere. Run to Compressor or Kurogiri if Dabi wants to take you outside-"

"I'm not going to."

"Just playing safe."

He gave Eri a final kiss and left to pick Shota up. Eri waved him goodbye, when the door closed, she turned to Dabi with a grin. He had the same grin on his face.

"Ready..."

Eri turned to Kurogiri.

"For..."

They waited for him to finish. He sighed and completed the sentence with a tired look in his eyes.

"Makeovers..."

"Heck yeah!"

"Yeah! Uncle Dabi first!"

"Uh, me?"

Kurogiri chuckled as Eri grabbed her bag from the couch. She patted the seat in front of her and started opening it. Dabi sighed before dragging his feet towards her. He completely gave up when she pulled concelear out. She smiled mischievously at him.

"I stole this from auntie midnight!"

"Did you steal it, or did you ask for it?"

"Uh, asked... But same thing!"

She placed some on her arm and with a beauty blender, started placing it under Dabis eyes. Directly on his scars.

"This is where auntie says it goes... And here... And... Here!"

His whole face was covered in concealer, a shade too light. Kurogiri managed to hold his laugh, but he did take pictures and send them all to Keigo.

"Oi, where you send those?"

"Oh, no one... Just my future son in law."

He can already see the messages Keigo would send. Eri got the eyeliner out, that's where the real hell started. He managed to keep his eyes closed, but Kurogiris gasp really worried him.

"Kuro?"

"Uh, I think... Keigo is coming?"

"Heh, he always does when he's with me... Wait. What?"