Talk Some More

Tomura went to the meeting place after a new door opened for him. Though he was still, thoroughly confused about some things he got the gist. He and Aizawa are boys, so sex equals no brat which means win in his book. He reached the rooftop, Aizawa was already there. Shigaraki noticed that he had a small bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, good. Let's get going."

And like that, their second night of dating begun.

---
Aizawa sat down on the rooftop edge, Shigaraki following suit. He took the bag from his shoulder and placed it between him and Shigaraki. Opening it made it possible for Shigaraki to see wrapped sandwiches, onigiri and two ohagis. He felt his mouth water, especially at the ohagi but he refused to show it. He pointed at it.

"This?"

Aizawa shrugged, reaching over for a sandwich.

"Food brings people closer."

He saw how Shigaraki made no effort to reach over to the bag. He made a loud sigh, grabbing Shigaraki's attention and bit into the sandwich. He swallowed and offered it to him. He seemed startled at the action. Looking at Aizawa before slowly reaching over and taking it with two fingers.

He took father off and slowly bit the sandwich. His eyes lit up and he inhaled the sandwich. Grabbing another from the bag and munching on it happily. Ah, no burned eggs. Bland salad, cold bento or questionable curry. Courtesy of Toga who was banned from the kitchen afterwards.

Seeing only two sandwiches left, he took the onigiri instead. This one wasn't store brought, home made food! Something he can't even remember eating. He gulped the last bite and took the ohagi, treating it like a treasure.

"Did you make all of this?"

"... Hmm. I don't usually cook but I figured I might as well. But I didn't make the ohagi."

Shigaraki nodded and took small bites of the sweet treat. Savoring each bite. It didn't taste like he remembered it, though, he doesn't remember ever tasting it. Sensei forbid him ever eating an ohagi after he said how much he was craving it.

But that was a long time ago, he had told Tomura to do what he wanted. So this must count as well.
Maybe the way he slowly chewed gaved it away. But Aizawa wordlessly handed him the other ohagi. Shigaraki looked at him.

"I don't like sweets."

That's all he needed. He took it and slowly ate them both. Aizawa ate two sandwiches and an origiri. Washing it down with his coffee. Shigaraki eyed the other bottle. He took a gulp and regretted it. Bitter... Aizawa held his laugh.

"So, you wanted to kill All Might?"

Shigaraki snorted.

"He pisses me off. With his bright colors and super moves named after random states... So dumb..."

The bottle disintegrated in his hand.

"Ah, sorry..."

"No worries."

What a waste of coffee. Aizawa didn't really know what else he could say without sending a landmine off. Shigaraki also didn't know what to say.

"You like dark coffee, right?"

"Yeah. Dark as my soul."

"Heh."

And another silence. Shigaraki wasn't expecting this. He though it would be easy to make conversation after what happened yesterday... But the both of us are still holding information. Scared to share too much.

"... I learned about sex today."

Aizawa turned his head so fast I heard a crack.

"What...?"

"Yeah. My... Dad, made sure I never even knew what the word meant. But I found out he had been keeping it from me so I made him teach me."
He seemed so confused it made me laugh.

"No, how? I mean, did you never get any sort of... Urges?"

"I don't even know what you mean."

"Never? Not even kisses?"

"Oh, I did see those in some games but it always pissed me off. And it was gross."

"Heh, you really are a kid."

"Oi! I'm twenty one!"

Aizawa couldn't hold his snicker. Teasing him was easy, and fun. Shigaraki looked away, his ears and neck pink.

"Don't laugh at me..."

"No, I just... That dad of yours is admirable."

Shigaraki looked down.

"... Yeah. I guess so."

A small silence.

"There's a student in my class, a complete disgusting perv. Trust me, you haven't missed much... You like games, right? What's your favorite?"

The villains eyes suddenly shone.

"Deat combat, Italian kart, person-!"

Aizawa blinked at the many mentions of franchises he had never heard of before. Some did seem interesting and Shigaraki explained them well. Answering each of his questions. Feeling a bit more comfortable now, they asked each other questions left and right.

"Cats or dogs?"

Shigaraki didn't hesitate.

"Dogs."

Aizawa grinned.

"Cats."

"You work way too much. A teacher and underground hero?"

Aizawa shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm good with kids."

"So, villain life. How is it?"

Shigaraki looked him death in the eye.

"Depressing."

Aizawa actually laughed at that.

"You feed how many cats?"

"All the neighborhood strays. And a few others while in patrol. Look."

Aizawa took out a small bag of cat food.

"You have an obsession."

"A healthy one."

"So your dad bought you your first tv and a game console."

Shigaraki nodded.

"Yep. I was really bored one day, and he just came home with a tv and console... He stayed up all night with me. Just playing together."

Aizawa smiled. It was a peaceful night for both of them.