Apartment Filled With Cats. 🍋

Little... 🍋 warning.

----

Tomura was still trying to remember how much he actually dranked. Did Aizawa just, offer to take a villain, to his home? Yes. The two are on their way there now. It was a silent walk. Jeez, okay. Calm down Tomura, this doesn't mean anything. He just... Didn't want you to go back drunk. That doesn't make any sense. Nothing makes sense! The walk there was silent, you could hear the damn crickets.

"Were here."

Ah, shit. Tomura stayed still in ftont of the apartment complex. Aizawa slowly slid his hand into Tomura's.

"What are you worrying for?"

Tomura had a hard time looking at him.

"... Well, are you sure...? Letting me into your house? A villain..."

Shota gave a small sigh. Taking both of Tomura's hands.

"I'm sure. Come on, you need to meet my cats."

Tomura laughed, but didn't budge. Just staring at their hands with his smile slowly fading.

"How can you, take my hands so easily...?"

"... I guess, I trust where you place your fingers?"

Tomura choked on air, shaking his head with a smile.

"What? That makes no sense."

Shota smield as well.

"Sure it does. Now come on."

With a gently squeeze, Shota lead Tomura to his apartment. Tomura kept guard while Shota unlocked the front door.

"Never knew you were so paranoid."

"I'm not. Just making sure."

"That's what paranoia is."

Shota step aside to let Tomura enter first. He looked around, not seeing much decoration other than cat figurines or books on shelves. A couch, coffee table and TV with the kitchen in front. Closer look made Tomura realize something. There are six pairs of eyes staring at him. All on the couch. He took his shoes off and tried to get closer, but they scattered.

"Aw..."

He heard Shota chuckle beside him.

"Don't worry, they'll warm up to you soon."

Shota turned the light on and took his coat off while Tomura slowly walked around. Slowly inspecting how much dust Shota's apartment had.

"Are... You going to count each speck?"

"... No..."

Okay he was trying to stall. Tomura cleared his throat.

"Where the, bathroom?"

He really couldn't look at Aizawa.

"Don't need it. It's late and I have to work tomorrow, wanna watch a movie or go to sleep?"

There it is! The code! Tomura cleared his throat once again.

"Sleep, definitely."

Shota raised a brow with a smile. Tomura couldn't tell if he was confused or knew what was going on.

"Okay... This way then."

He was led to the bedroom. Yep, he was right about the code. He just stood there awkwardly until Shota pointed at the bed. So he sat down. Okay, what now? Aizawa sat down beside him. Tomura swallowed, eyes moving around.

"Tomura."

"Yes!"

"We don't need to have sex."

What? Tomura finally looked at him.