Cooking For the Fam

Thankfully, the base was the same when Tomura returned. Compressor let Kuro out and Kuro proceeded to check every part of Tomuras body he was allowed to see.

"Good. No marks."

Dabi was shocked.

"How the fuck? Didn't you make it official? Oh, I get it. He can't stand looking at your face!"

Tomura showed both of his middle fingers at him.

"Fuck you, he said I'm beautiful!"

"So you did do something!"

Dabi immediately knew he was right when Tomura suddenly blushed.

"Hold on, what did you do?"

He ignored Kuro and went to his room. Kuro quickly followed him.

"Wait, Tomura. You're not injured, right? Nothing teared? No blood, nothing hurts? If he hurts you, I swear-!"

The door was slammed on Kuros face.

"Shut up! Nothing happened!"

"You sure? Want me to get some ointment?"

"Just leave!"

He waited after the sounds of the creaking stairs were heard. Finally. Tomura threw himself onto the bed. Snuggling his face on the pillow. Squealing when he remembered what happened last night. We kissed! The date was awesome! We almost did it! I got his number! He even made me breakfast!

Tomura pulled his phone out and kept reading the number under Shota's name. He was smiling so much his cheeks started hurting. Love is really dangerous. He has made me food twice now. I want to return the favor and...
He remembered the way Shota enjoyed the curry last time. I want to cook for him again. Okay. Tomura connected his phone to the wifi of an old man and searched up 'how to cook.'

Rice, fish, stove, oven, egg, meat, chicken, medium rare, rare, potatoes, carrots, pasta... A whole new world opened in front of his eyes.

Meanwhile, Kuro was being comforted by his wine with Compressor keeping him company since all the children had left. Kuro swirled the liquid.

"You think I was being too much last night?"

Compressor lifted his mask to take a sip.

"Honestly, yeah."

Kuro groaned.

"It's all such a blur, I've never gotten that drunk..."

"Yeah, took six full bottles."

"... I just don't want Tomura to get hurt or manipulated... Or to get too attached. Heh, I'm such an asshole."

Compressor patted his shoulder.

"You slowly drank six bottles, giving them enough time for literaly anything. You trust Aizawa won't do anything to him, no?"

"...."

"Plus, you saw how happy he was with a single kiss. They probably just stared at each other and fell asleep."

"... Fine, you're right. When I talked with Eraser, I believed everything he said. That he loved Tomura and didn't want to hurt him in any way. So, he proved me wrong. Tomura is back here with no injuries and seems happy. But. If I see a single tear on his face-"

"Okay, okay. We'll kidnap him and have the kids torture him."

"Fuck the kids, I'll do it myself."

Compressor sighed. Then a door was slammed open. Tomura came down the stairs, showing his phone to Kuro's face.