Gift?

Tomura woke up and reached for the door but stopped himself. Remembering what happened last night. He gritted his teeth and opened the door.

Walking down the stairs, ignoring the way Dabi started snickering. How compressor turned his head away and Twice mumbling to himself before screaming how hopeless he was. Toga watched his every movement.
He sat down on the stool, Kurogiri wordlessly slided a burned egg to him.

"Really?"

"I tried!"

He ignored Dabi and stabbed the egg with a fork. Toga slithered towards him, sitting on the stool next to him. Receiving another bloody mary. She gasped and observed it, waiting for Shiggy to finish eating before getting close to his face.

"And? Do you have an idea?"

Shiggy moved a hand towards her face which she easily dodged. She took his silence as an answer.

"I can help? Have you thought of places? Things to talk about? Oh! What about a gift?"

Shiggy glanced at her.

"A gift? What's that?"

.....

Dabi couldn't hold it in.

"Ahahahah! He's hopeless!"

This is just getting sad. Toga glanced at Kurogiri who avoided her gaze. He cleared his non-existing throat.

"Well, Tomura. A gift is... Like those games I've got you and the nomus sensei gives you."

Shiggy nodded. Placing a finger on his chin.

"What would he like...?"

Toga caught the 'he' he said. Shiggy was gay!! Her arm slammed on the counter, getting close to his face again.

"Who is he?! How did you two meet?!"

"Fuck off. I'm trying to think."

"I can help! What make him happy?"

Shigaraki thought for a moment. Remembering all the times he has seen Aizawa smile. Which wasn't many.

"When he drinks his first coffee... His class when they do something right... Cats... That's about it."

"Wow. Sounds like a lonely loser."

Shiggy glared at her. Toga stuck her tongue at him. Dabi placed his hands on both their shoulders, looking at Shiggy with a big grin.

"So? What are you getting him?"

He threw Dabi's hand off his shoulder and grabbed a whiskey bottle. Kurogiri copied his action, taking the wine bottle as they both took big gulps before lowering the bottles. Shigaraki slammed his over the counter.

"Fuck me... Why are humans relationships so complicated!"

Kurogiri sighed.

"No one told you to fall in love. Much less with a hero."

Death silence. Dabi glanced at Shigaraki.

"Which one?"

Shigaraki looked at him.

"Eraserhead."

Dabi let out a huge, exasperated sigh of relief.

"Phew, though you fell for bitch might-"

"Get your ass over here!"

Dabi dodge Shiggy's hand and ran to his room, slamming the door. Kurogiri put a portal over Dabi's room so Shiggy couldn't disintegrate the door.

"Kurogiri!"

"I'm not paying for another fucking door. Tomura, sit your ass down."

He growled. Stomped his foot on the ground and walked over back to the bar. Disintegrating a shot glass to calm down. Kurogiri cleaned the dust off the counter.

"Alright. Any suggestions?"

Toga raised her hand, followed by Twice.

"Flowers!"

"A ring!"

"Too broke for any of those."

"You can steal the flowers. "

"Eraserhead is a pro hero, he won't like a stolen gift."

Toga sighed. Understanding Shiggy's frustration a bit more now. She sat down and started drinking her bloody mary. It wasn't as good as blood but it looked pretty. Shiggy started scratching the non injured part of his neck as he mumbled possible gifts.

"Cat? No... Too busy with work. Mug? He has so many of them he could build a building..."

"Tomura."

He looked at Kurogiri.

"Perhaps... Something work related would be more useful?"

Shiggy continued mumbling. Finally liking a gift idea. He got up, went to his room to grab his hoodie and left father with the other hands. He went down and looked at Kurogiri.

"Take me to the junkyard."

Shiggy disappeared and fell down onto an isolated pile of junk. He bended down and started looking for things to sell. Half a day later and he found semi useful things.

He wasn't good at math. Kurogiri taught him but he would always get frustrated and throw a tantrum until Kuro gave up. So it took him way too long to count how much money he could get.

But it wasn't enough. Steal? No, Aizawa won't use it. That's when he realized, he could scam. There's no problem if the person gives him money, it's not like he stole it. He grabbed the junk, telling Kurogiri the new location and dropping down nearby.

----

Two hours later and he had bought the gift. Going back to the hideout to wear what he usually wore and told Kurogiri where to drop him off. Toga looked him up and down.

"You're... Not going like that? Right?"

"Duh, what else would I wear? The hoodie?"

Toga winced. Why are men like this? Dabi is exactly the same. It's disgusting! Toga gave up, she wouldn't be able to take him shopping since it's already night time. But tomorrow, Shiggy is in for a treat. She snickered which made Shigaraki look at her with a slightly tilted head.

Kurogiri warped him before he could ask. With a sigh, Kuro grabbed another wine bottle. Sharing some with Toga as Dabi came down from his room. He grabbed whiskey while Twice grabbed vodka. Compressor came with his bottle of sake. Betting on how Shiggys date would go.