Chapter 1

[The Count of Jeon is looking for the Count's lost sister.]

Lisa stared at the leaflet that Bill the shoe shiner brought with him in a hurry. If it was Count Jeon, wouldn't he be the richest man in the kingdom? It was a noble family with a noble bloodline that would never get entangled with someone like Lisa for the rest of her life since she was a commoner.

But the moment she saw the flyer that Bill had brought, Lisa changed her mind. If she does this well, she might end up fatefully entangled with Count Jeon.

“The woman in this portrait. Lisa, doesn’t she look a lot like you?"

"I know……. Even I would be fooled.”

Lisa nodded slowly. The woman in the portrait in the leaflet really did look a lot like Lisa. A young woman with Black hair and brown doll eyes was smiling brightly at at Lisa. The difference was that in the portrait, she was wearing a silk dress that resembled a greenery. And she also had a beautiful pearl necklace hung around her slender neck. In comparison, Lisa's outfit was nothing but rags.

Jeon Min-ho , the former head as the Count Jeon, lost his beloved wife and daughter 20 years ago in a carriage overturning accident. It was said that his wife's body was found in the carriage, but his daughter disappeared without a trace as if she had evaporated on the spot. A huge number of soldiers were mobilized to search the area, but his lovely youngest daughter, sadly, disappeared forever.

Min-ho tried for 20 years to find his missing daughter Lili, but it was all in vain. Losing his precious youngest daughter, he grew visibly emaciated from day to day, became addicted to alcohol and gambling, and eventually neglected the family.

People murmured that even if she was dead or alive, she would have become a street prostitute and tarnished the family's name. Count Min-ho, who longed for a reunion with his daughter for the rest of his life, died without ever seeing Lili's face, and his eldest son, Jungkook Jeon, became the head.

Jungkook, who had inherited the position of the count, was also desperate to find his younger sister. Until the moment of his death, his father urged Jungkook that he must find his sister.

Over tens of thousands of flyers had been distributed across the country so far, but this was the first time that a portrait of Lili, who would have become an adult, had been released. This was a painting based on a portrait of her as a child, a fictional painting that imagined what Lili would have looked like has she become an adult. With the determination to find his sister, Jungkook made a clever move.

“It’s like looking in a mirror.”

But Jungkook's large flyers were rather poisonous . He made a rat like Lisa twist. At this point, if Lisa was another woman, she would have had false expectations that the Count's lost sister was really her. However, Lisa knew her reality. The woman in the portrait looked remarkably like herself, but she could easily tell that she was not Count Jeon's lost sister. The secret of her birth, which can only be seen usually in new dramas and skits, was a distant story to her.

Born in a brothel on a cold winter day, Lisa knew who her mother was. Her mother was lying with her legs spread apart, drooling, and high on drugs. A prostitute who had to suck a man's penis through her lower hole while breastfeeding her child. Even her name has dark secrets, It was a name that didn’t even show a single word of sincerity, let alone love. She didn't even have a last name. Because she didn’t know who her father is.

As soon as Lisa was ten, her mother tried to put the child on the slave market. Her mother was already addicted to drugs, and she did not even recognize her daughter and child, whom she had raised by breastfeeding herself. So Lisa fled for her life. From the disgusting brothel. From her damn mother.

After that, she wandered the streets, begging or pickpocketing. Recently, she stole bread and ran away, but was caught by the storeowner and beaten to the point of death. Holding the flyer in her hand, Lisa licked her lips. She no longer wanted to lead a life like this. Her brown doll eyes twinkled with joy.

“Lili Jeon…….”

The name of a woman she has never met before, but it stuck to Lisa's mouth as if she had been Lili Jeon from birth. Having finished the calculation, she rolled up the corners of her mouth.

And a week later. Lisa knocked on Count Jeon's door. To be Lili Jeon, a woman so sought after by the count.