Chapter 5

Today was the first time she tried the Count's central bathroom. Late in the evening, Lisa's face was full of excitement as she headed to the bathroom. Unsurprisingly, a more luxurious scene unfolded in front of her than she had expected. A fountain made in the shape of the gods spurted out, and there was a large bath large enough for an adult male and female to get in. There was also an open-air bath where you could enjoy an outdoor bath beyond the window.

Lisa, dressed in see-through silk slip, slowly entered the bathtub. As Jungkook said that high-quality medicinal herbs has just been released, she could enjoy a warm bath anytime. The smell of medicinal herbs was strong with foggy water vapor.

“Ah, this is paradise.”

Lisa closed her eyes and sat with her back in the bathtub. Her body was so tired that it seemed as if she would fall asleep at any moment. She didn't know if it was the medicinal effect, but as a he was sitting still in the water, she felt her skin become. It was the first time in her life that she felt a sense of serenity, as she had been chased in the name being of a street thief, pickpocket, and swindler.

“……..!”

It was then. The bathroom door opened with a squeaking sound, and someone came in. Surprised, Lisa stuck out her head and looked towards the door. It was none other than her brother, Jungkook, who walked into the bath.

Suddenly, Jungkook's bathrobe fell to the floor. In the midst of bewilderment, she glanced at his body, full of muscles. Every muscle in his body seemed to come alive, as if it were gushing out. Before long, her gaze turned to the center of her brother. The genitals, which boasted great majesty to match his large physique, twitched as he walked. Although not in an erect state, the size was considerable. Lisa's face turned red in an instant.

“Brother, I am in here!”

Lisa, who was staring at Jungkook for a moment, soon came to her senses and urgently announced her existence. Your sister is taking a bath, so you should go back.

"Yes. I’ll go to where you are.”

“……!”

But an unexpected answer came back. Instantly, there was a splash of water, and water splashed out of the bathtub. Jungkook came into the bathtub. Did he want to wash up with his sister? Even though she was enjoying the warm bath, Lisa's body froze cold. Even more disconcerting was that Jungkook was walking towards her across through the stream.

Lisa hurriedly lowered her head and looked at herself. Although she was wearing a slip, it was wet and her round breasts and lower part were clearly visible. Unable to do this or that, Jungkook was right under her nose. At that, Lisa cried as if she was about to burst into tears.

“Br, brother. I will wash myself!”

“I will wash you clean. Leave yourself up to me, Lisa.”

"Yes……?”

Before she could even understand the meaning of his words, Lisa's body floated through the water. Jungkook, leaning against the bath, grabbed Lisa and placed her on his thick, firm thighs.

“Ah…….”

As he really intended on washing her, Jungkook put his hand between Lisa's armpits, clutched her breasts, and then began to massage her breast gently. She couldn't believe it at all. That an older brother was touching his grown adult sister’s naked body. There was no common sense, but Jungkook kept teasing her continuously. It was as if he was trying to completely encroach on Lisa's reason.

“Bro, brother. I can wash by myself, ha……!”

"It’s okay. Didn't we used to play in the water when we were young?"

With his palms full of water, he gently smoothed Lisa's nipple. It was like he was washing child's body, but her body was getting hotter and hotter. He squeezed her depressed nipples with his thumb and index finger as if trying to pull them out so that it would become pointy.

“Bro, brother. Please stop!"

“You have a very beautiful chest, Lisa. Who do you inherit after? So pretty.”

Lisa's face burned as if it was about to explode. Compared to her other women, her nipples were not pretty, so she had an inferiority complex without knowing it. But Jungkook kept whispering in her ear that she was pretty. In the end, her vision turned blank, and only her older brother's voice, saying she was just pretty, lingered in her ears.

Soon afterwards, Jungkook reached for the flower-scented soap. Then he began to rub the soap against Lisa's body. The hard side of the soap roamed around Lisa's chest, creating a rich froth. Jungkook, who smiled mischievously, gathered Lisa's breasts together and inserted the soap in-between them. As she said that she was worried about gaining weight recently, Lisa's chest seemed to have more than doubled in a month after entering the count's residence.

“Haang!”

"My goodness. You have to tighten your chest, Lisa.”

“Ah, aaang. Br, brother...…!”

“I have bubbled enough. I will now wash you with water.”

With a splash, the soap glided into the bath and disappeared. As her whole body became slippery, Jungkook's hand heated her up more sensitively every time he brushed it.

A moan escaped from Lisa's mouth involuntarily. After offering both breasts to him for a while, Lisa's head eventually tilted back. The back of her head rested on her brother's shoulder, which was as hard as stone.

What followed was even more shocking. His large hands spread her closed thighs wide like a fan. In an instant, a woman's vagina was revealed in the water.