Chapter 4

After a month in the mansion, Lisa noticed something strange. To be precise, her brother's love for his younger sister was very intense.

This was especially the case tonight. Jungkook came to Lisa's room and laid down on her bed with only his sleeping robe on.

“Bro, brother……!”

“Don’t be surprised. You and I used to sleep like this when we were little.”

“But how can we sleep in this state……!”

“Shh. Have a nice dream. My dear sister, Lisa.”

As she shook her body in surprise, Jungkook locked her in his arms with his tight forearms. Lisa felt her heart sink. Jungkook's voice towards her was too tender to push him away.

“It’s good to hold you here again after a long time. At the time, you were just a child.”

“……Brother."

Indeed, the siblings reunited for the first time in years after being separated for a long time. Lisa thought that they might want to trace their childhood memories. Lisa closed her eyes tightly, barely holding back her beating heart. Jungkook's sweet scent lingered at the tip of her nose. His hot body temperature felt behind her back was so annoying that even breathing felt awkward.

“Sleep well, Lisa.”

“Good night to brother too…….”

Contrary to the fact that she was nervous and thought the she wouldn’t be able to sleep well, Lisa was asleep a few minutes later. She fell so deep in sleep that it was hard to control her body.

“She fell asleep.”

Jungkook looked down at Lisa as she slept. Only the sound of her even breathing could be heard as she was probably deeply asleep. Thinking that her sleeping figure was pretty cute, Jungkook took off her duvet which covered her. Then, one by one, he unbuttoned the layers of her clothes. Soon, a pure white naked body, not wearing a single thread, appeared. As he fiddled with her soft nipple, a fine groan came out of her mouth.

“Do you feel good already? My little sister is very demanding.”

Grasping her flesh with both hands, he lowered his head to examine her chest slowly, pinching her nipples with his index finder and thumb. Relentlessly moving his hand to touch her breasts, he gripped her entire breast painlessly, then repeatedly let her go. He supported one of her breasts from below, and with the other hand he quickly twisted the tip of the nipple, then stimulated it slowly.

“Ummm.”

Lisa's breathing began to get rough as she got more and more stimulated, and the nipples that had been soft rose up little by little with excitement.

Jungkook took off his sleeping robe and threw it away. His naked body, as hard as a statue, shone beautifully in the bright moonlight. His penis was already hard. Jungkook knelt down on the bed and pressed his genitals to his sister's lips, rubbing it slowly. Pre-cum, which leaked from the tip his penis, was smeared on the corners of her mouth.

“Open your mouth. Good girl.”

Jungkook slowly pushed his fiery genital into Lisa's mouth. Because her lips were so small, she embraced his genitals warmly even though her mouth was wide open. With a gurgling sound, Jungkook quickly shoved his penis into her mouth.

“Keut.”

A bloodshot formed around Jungkook's neck. He let out a erotic moan while he tilted his head. The tip of his chin was blatantly trembling. Whenever he moaned as if he couldn't stand it, his Adam's apple popped out. Jungkook squeezed his penis fully into her mouth with a thrust, and soon grabbed Lisa by the back of her head and shook it quickly.

“Ah, ugh.”

Puck, puck, puck. Every time he thrusted his back, the whole bed shook violently. A mixture of saliva and cum flowed out of Lisa's mouth, which was sucking on the large, long penis. Still, Lisa never woke up. The ring he gave to his younger sister was a magic stone. In response when Jungkook told Lisa to ‘sleep well,’ the ring put Lisa in a deep sleep.

“Lisa……. My sister Lisa...….”

He grasped and caressed Lisa's breasts, then pierced his genitals deep inside her mouth again. Lisa instinctively coughed as if it had touched her throat.

At that moment, Jungkook poured all the semen into his sister's mouth. A hot, thick liquid filled his sister's mouth. If anything dripped out of her mouth, he shoved it back into her mouth. Finally, a satisfying smile appeared on Jungkook's lips when he heard the sound gulping and swallowing semen.

“Does it taste that good?”

Jungkook hugged Lisa tightly. He whispered lowly as he gently wiped the corners of his sister's lips that were glistening with semen.

“Don’t leave anything behind, eat it all, baby.”

* * *

It had been over a month since she had been living with the Count Jeon. Lisa, who was always busy putting food in her mouth when it was time to eat, was nibbling on mushroom soup for some reason today. She didn't even put her favorite beefsteak or quiche in her mouth.

Jungkook, who was sitting across from her eating together, asked in a worried voice what was going on. Then Lisa answered with a pale face.

“I think I have gained too much weight lately, brother.”

“What have you been eating at night everyday?”

Jungkook let out a laughter while smirking. Suddenly, Lisa's eyes widened. In fact, after getting used to the life with the count to some extent, she would order the maids every night to bring apple crumble, blueberry cake, and sweet pumpkin custard to eat. Having suffered from hunger all her life, it seemed that she had developed a considerable appetite for food. Her face darkened, wondering if Jungkook had already known that she would order her maids every night to bring her dessert.

"I'm sorry. It’s so delicious that I couldn’t stop...….”

“Did it taste that good?”

Jungkook put on a puzzled expression to her answer. Lisa nodded her head vigorously, with a bunny-like face that didn't know she had been caught up in the tactics of a scheming person.

"Yeah! I always wanted to eat it every night.”

“Then I will have to feed you more often and many times in the future.”

“……?”

Unable to understand what he meant, Lisa tilted her head. Lisa would never have dreamed that her brother, who came to her bedroom every night, was feeding her his semen.