Chapter 8

“What's going on, Lisa? Didn't you say you want to sleep alone tonight?"

“That, it’s that. Heuk, brother...…. My body is so weird. I think…… it hurts…….”

“Tell me how your body hurts.”

“…… Body, my body is so hot...….”

“Hot?”

Jungkook sat Lisa on his lap as she approached the piano before she knew it. A man and woman was sitting precariously on a narrow, rectangular piano chair. Locked in his tight arms, Lisa applied a lot of force to her bottom, fearing that the hem of her brother's trousers might be smeared with her liquid. Then she cried and continued.

“My body is so hot……. Heuk, I tried to call the maid, but no one came. Therefore…….”

“It’s natural. I cut the cord.”

“Haa, why the cord……?”

Lisa asked with her eyes wide open, but Jungkook only smiled and didn't respond. Besides, she was already out of her mind to comprehend the meaning of Jungkook's words. Ever since she inhaled her brother's scent, her body was so hot that she couldn't control it.

“We need to know what’s going on with your body, so I need to do a physical examination.”

“Physical, examination?”

“You’ll have to take off your clothes for the physical examination, right?”

“Heut, wait, wait a minute. Brother……!”

“Good girl, Lisa.”

Jungkook calmed Lisa's trembling with a soft voice. At that friendly voice, Lisa wanted to cry on the spot. Jungkook's face was completely contained and reflected in her moist eyes. The eyes that were too clear seemed to be like morning dew. It was so clean and pure that he had the urge to torment her even more.

Jungkook's hand ran slowly over her hollow clavicle. Then a moan erupted from Lisa's mouth.

“Haang!”

“What kind of lewd sounds are you making, Lisa?”

“Haa, sorry……I'm sorry……ha!”

Heat flowers bloomed wherever Jungkook touched. A groan escaped Lisa's mouth. No matter how hard she tried to force her vagina, the dripping liquid began to soak his pants.

“You said you can sleep alone, but you are a pure liar.”

“…… Heuk. Brother…….”

“My little sister is good at lying.”

When she came to her senses, the slip dress she was wearing was half off and she was in a half-naked state. It was the first time she had exposed her breasts in front of the opposite sex. Before she could feel ashamed, Jungkook roughly gripped Lisa's breast. The swollen breasts swayed up and down.

“Ah, brother……!”

"It’s okay. Relax your body. Or you will get hurt.”

A large hand that climbed up on her thigh completely pulled off Lisa's slip dress, which had been half hung from her hip. The transparent naked body seemed to illuminate even the dark surroundings. She was truly an alluring beauty. A wrinkle crept between Jungkook's forehead as he stared intently at his sister's naked body.

“Oh my, Lisa.”

“Haaang!”

“You came to your brother’s room without even wearing underwear.”

“That, that……!”

“Why is it so wet down there?”

“Heuk, I, I don’t know. Brother."

“Does this mean that you are now a woman? To lust for your brother.”

“That’s, that’s not it…… Heup!”

Before he could hear Lisa's reply, Jungkook's lips began to cover after her. His long, damp tongue ran wildly across Lisa's teeth. They bit each other's lips and sucked each other's tongues tightly which became intertwined. Without knowing whose saliva was whose, saliva ran down their jawlines. As their lips parted for a moment, Lisa looked at Jungkook's face with her pupils shaking violently. Her two eyes, which became accustomed to the darkness, clearly recognized the handsome man's face as if drawn with a pencil.

"Brother……. I'm my older brother's younger sister...… Why are you doing this...…. Haa.”

“It is only natural for an older brother to love his younger sister.”

With those words, Jungkook again came over Lisa's lips. Her mind was dizzy. At first, she was just as still as as stone, but Lisa flinched suddenly began to react. Her slender fingers, lost as she wandered through the air, touched the piano keys. A clear sound filled the room.

“The note you just played while kissing this brother is ‘D’. What note are you going to play this time?”

Jungkook's lips began to nibble her chest, past the nape of her neck and clavicle. The place where his lips touched became hot as if on fire. As if to leave a mark all over her sister's body, he sucked in her soft skin like a vampire. He scraped her recessed nipples with his fingernails and pulled them out, then stuck out his long tongue and licked it.

"Ah! Ha, ha!”

“When I suck your breasts, you hit ‘G’.”

Jungkook held the red swollen protruding nipple in his mouth and slowly rolled it with his tongue as if eating candy. As his caress continued, her mind became more and more blank. At her moan, Jungkook stuck out his tongue and leisurely licked the supple and swollen nipple. Soon, Jungkook's pants quickly got wet, and he raised the corners of his lips as if he knew this would happen.