Chapter 9

"You are dripping with liquid."

"Hu, stop, stop it."

"Should I make you feel better?"

Lisa's eyes widened. Jungkook shoved two of his fingers into her pussy. Then he stirred the inside of her inner walls without hesitation. The woman's genitals, which was already wet, chewed up his fingers easily.

"Ah, brother! Stop, stop......!"

Every time he wiggled his fingers and poked into her inner walls, Lisa had to bite her lip to hold back a bursting moan. Every time his thick fingers repeatedly shoved into her, a flash of light seemed to explode in front of her.

Jungkook, who had been tormenting Lisa's pussy as he stretched her insides, lifted her up. The slender legs of Lisa fluttered pathetically in the air. Putting her back on his piano chair, he knelt down on one of his knees in front of his pretty sister. Jungkook's next move was beyond imagination.

"Oh, brother. Don't do this. This is so embarrassing!"

"Shh. Just be still."

Jungkook placed one of her legs on his shoulder. There was a hole that was lewdly wet between the two legs that were naturally spread apart. Her bottom was completely exposed to the air.

Jungkook silently admired his sister's pussy hole as if appreciating a masterpiece. It was none other than Lisa who couldn't stand the silence. She was ashamed, but her vagina was overflowing with love fluid more than before. The passion that had subsided for a while, deepened again when her brother touched her. Her body already wanted more pleasure than this.

Jungkook's lips rushed towards her most secret place this time. His mouth rushed to the place where she had reacted sensitively when he had touched her with his fingers. A loud moan erupted from Lisa's mouth as the swollen bump completely disappeared into his mouth.

"Ah, ha ha! Brother, haa!"

The wet tongue slowly licked the slippery pussy. Her vulva puckered open with excitement. With the edge of his teeth, he pressed down on the clitoris and sucked hard as it as if he was sucking in breast milk.

"Eung, ha, ha, brother......!"

"Shh. Be quiet Are you going to wake up all the servants in the mansion?"

"Ugh......."

The long tongue that had been tormenting the clitoris for a long time invaded the vaginal opening this time. Instead, Jungkook's unusually high and lofty nose bridge rubbed his clitoris, giving her more stimulation.

"Ha, ha!"

Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes, unable to overcome her excitement. From Lisa's mouth came a voice as pathetic as her expression.

"Oh, bro. I...... feel weird....... stop...... uh......."

Just at that moment, Lisa became engulfed in an indescribable strange sensation and crouched her back and leaned against the piano keys. The messy piano notes made an unpleasant noise. But to Jungkook's ears, it sounded more beautiful than any other musician's performance.

Slurp. Slurp. Jungkook's tongue constantly tormented Lisa's pussy. As soon as the spilled love liquid was swallowed up into Jungkook's mouth, the lower bottom quickly spilled more liquid. He continued to kiss her her pussy as if it was her lips and he gulped down her sweet nectar. It was sweet.

"Ahng, brother! Please, please, do something...... more......!"

In the end, Lisa, who was red hot, raised her head and begged. At that moment, the key that touched her back made a loud thump-boom- sound. She knew in her head that this is situation was very wrong, but the pleasure and excitement that Jungkook gave her was so vivid that she couldn't stop herself.

"Say it clearly with your own mouth."

"Ah, brother...... Haa!"

"What do you want me to do?"

Lisa couldn't answer properly and just had tears in her eyes. Even if she had no experience with men, she knew what the next act would be. In the midst of her confusion, a click could be clearly heard in Lisa's ear. Jungkook, who had unbuckled his pants, pulled out his stiff penis which had been erect for a long time. The man's genitals, which were full of bulging veins, groaned horribly.

"Shall I penetrate you with this?"

"Ugh......."

"Good girl, Lisa. You have to speak properly so that this brother can do what you want me to do."

"...... please penetrate me. Brother...... Heuk!"

As if he was finally satisfied with her answer, Jungkook kissed Lisa's vagina and lifted his head. His lips, soaked in love juice and saliva, gleamed particularly.

"I'll penetrate you right here, Lisa."

Lisa's body collapsed as she was laid on the piano chair. As her long legs fell helplessly to the floor, Jungkook lifted her slender legs and made them lean against his solid torso.

"Haa......!"

A scalding hot penis rubbed against Lisa's vulva.