Chapter Three

It was a beautiful morning; Harry turned and watched the room lighten and waited for Sirius to wake up. It was taking too long; they were going shopping today and Harry didn't want to be out for too long in the open. "Wake up. Padfoot wake up!" Harry was straddling Sirius and was bouncing up and down trying to wake up his godfather, he woke up another part of the man in the process. "Pup, you might want to get off." Sirius warned, Harry just looked confused at the man. "Pup." Sirius showed Harry what happened, and his face went redder than a tomato. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." Harry tried to get off, too fast and soon they were a tangle of limbs and laughing. "Come on, let me help you." Sirius moved and then helped to set Harry right. They were still laughing, and Harry's laugh made Sirius happier than ever before.  They made their way downstairs, to see Remus reading a letter, with an unknown owl. "What is that?" Remus looked up, with tears in his eyes. "I need to go somewhere for a few days." Remus was still crying, and Harry ran over to him and hugged him, not letting go, just hugging his Uncle Moony. "What is in the letter, Remmy?" Sirius wanted to read it, but he wouldn't invade his friend's privacy like that. "It's from Fenrir, he said that our pack is under attack and needs all of us. They attacked children, Sirius! They were just little babies!" Remus was sobbing at this point and it broke Sirius's heart. Remus was a submissive wolf, an attack on the younger ones in the pack affected him more than anyone else, seeing as he was the mate of the alpha. Alpha Fenrir Greyback's Luna was Remus, his title was Luna Remus Lupin-Greyback, only he didn't use the last name because he couldn't hurt Greyback like that. "Go, I will protect Harry. Use one of the Black family properties for the young ones, Hell let the whole pack move into the property. I just need to know which one, then I can strengthen the wards." Sirius was doing what he did best, act. Sirius's biggest strength was protecting his friends and family, Remus was a like a brother to him, he would protect him at all costs. Harry got up and went to calm Sirius down, it was instinctual for him to calm down his mate. "You can use some of my properties, I know I have many that aren't being used. Dumbledore doesn't know that I know about them. There are a few he doesn't know about, and dad had one in the muggle world, one he didn't tell Dumbledore about." Harry said hugging his mate and trying to calm down, he didn't want to imagine the little werewolves. "I can't use those properties; people would be suspicious of large families moving into the properties." Remus still had his level head. "The one in the muggle world is far from public view. You can use multiple properties, not just one." Sirius was packing some food and of course some snacks for the little ones. "Go one, Remmy, talk to Fenrir for us, tell him about this and remind him we are your pack, and that pack takes care of its own, we are your pack and so is Greyback." Sirius patted his friend's back and handed him the food before smiling and whispering something that Harry couldn't hear, but he saw a blush on Remus's face as he disappeared into the green flames. "So, we have the whole day to ourselves, pup, what do you want to do?" Sirius smiled at Harry before the boy did something unexpected, he got up on his tiptoes and kissed him.  (Yes, I know that Harry is supposed to be 5' 11'', but Sirius is 6' 3'' in this so bear with me, Harry is going to be 5' 4'', because I can and also, I think it is super cute when there is a height difference. Severus is going to be 5' 7'' and Tom Riddle is going to be 6' 3'' seeing as how that is height in cannon. Remus is 6' 2'' so, Fenrir will be 6' 3'' like the actor who played him in the movies.) Sirius was shocked, but he soon picked Harry up and kissed him back taking control of the kiss. Harry was in heaven, being able to kiss his mate like true lovers. "Pup." Sirius breathed out when they broke apart because of a silly thing like breathing. "Siri." Harry whined and smashed his lips against Sirius once more, he couldn't get enough of the taste of cigarettes, fire whiskey, and treacle tarts, both of them loved the sweet. "I love you, Siri." Harry kissed him lightly before hugging the older man.