Chapter Six

Harry was sitting with Sirius reading some schoolbooks and working on his summer homework. "Sirius, what do you know about charms?" Harry asked turning to his godfather who smiled at him lightly kissed his hand. "What kind of charm?" Sirius pulled Harry closer, even when Sirius was working on something he would flirt with Harry whenever he could. "This one." Harry showed him a page on secret telling charms. "I like my kind of charm better." Sirius fake pouted and got a light kiss from Harry. "I know. I like it better; I don't have to write essays on it." Harry kissed Sirius longer and deeper. "Mmhh, I knew you would." It was a cuddle/study work experience. Sirius kissed Harry's head as they began to formulate a plan on how to get the spell to work. You needed to be close to the person and they had to agree to have the spell used on them and no Imperious could be used or any sort of manipulation. "So, I just won't explain why I want to use it and because I want to watch it happen. Maybe I should just give it to Mione and have her use it on them, all of them." Harry laughed at the shocked face of Sirius. "You sounded so much like James. You are definitely a Marauder." Sirius was kissing Harry's face all over and getting laughs and so many cute little squirms. "I am the son of a Marauder and the lover of a Marauder." Harry kissed the stunned Sirius. The man was too stunned to speak. They spent the rest of the day working on the spell and counter spell, they also cuddled and made dinner together. (Cue the cutesy dinner making scene of literally every rom com or Hallmark movie.)

Percy was laying on his bed thinking about Arthur, he couldn't call him his dad anymore, well he could call him daddy. Blushing Percy hid his face in his pillow before groaning and rolling out of bed, he had to go to work. "Percy, I need you to bring home some more floo powder." Molly said as her son left for work. "Let us be off." Arthur was excited for the day. He didn't have to hide his disgust for Molly while working. Percy  transferred to Arthur's department at the MoM so he could spend more time with him. Now that they had a taste of each other they couldn't get enough. Percy and Arthur would kiss before bed, and they would have some alone time while others were at lunch. "Daddy, can we have some time together?" Percy asked getting closer to Arthur. "Sure, my baby boy." Arthur kissed Percy and they made it to their now shared office with many security and privacy charms along with a silencing charm. 

Fred and George were cuddling in their room in their new shop. Both were very proud of what two 17yr old pranksters could do. "This is better than I imagined it to be." George said as he snuggled closer to his twin and wanted to be closer. George always felt the need to be close to his brother and he always wanted to kiss him. "Fred, can I ask you something crazy?" George whisper asked. "Of course, you can ask me anything." Fred wanted to kiss his twin so bad, George looked so cute. "Can I kiss you?" George was blushing as he asked his twin to kiss him. "Of course, my lovely." Fred kissed George deeply and made his twin moan, moving the younger under himself he began to play with his twin. They didn't care that others might call them disgusting or abominations, they loved each other. No one would bat an eye at their new affection for each other seeing as how they had always been affectionate with each other. "I love you so much Forge." George said using the childhood nickname they had made to confuse everyone. "I love you more Gred." Fred said kissing his brother. "I wish we could stay like this forever." The younger sighed as he snuggled closer to his brother. "I know, but we have a business to run and people to piss off." Fred said picking up George and placing him on their dresser as he moved to get their suits from the wardrobe. "I want to wear your suit today, just to see if anyone notices." George was giggling at the thought of people getting so confused by who was who. "You are positively evil my little bird." Fred said kissing his brother and helping the younger get dressed in his suit. "There, you look absolutely delicious. I might have to fight off hordes of people thinking that you look too good to be alone." Fred got a kiss from George. "I will never leave you for them, no one loves me like you do." George was rewarded with a shower of kisses.