Chapter Seven

Tell me if you want any gay smut, in this I don't know how good it would be but I would try. ~JessRose

Percy had to watch Molly kiss Arthur and be all loving and happy. "Percy don't forget to check on the twins before you come home, I want to know how they are." Molly pretended to care since there was another person in the house. "Hello Mr. Clearwater." Percy nodded to his ex-girlfriend's father, who glared at him. "I want you to take responsibility boy." Mr. Clearwater said folding his arms across his chest with his wand held firmly in one hand, the tip pointed right at Percy. "I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Clearwater." Arthur walked over to Percy and placed himself slightly in front of the boy. "What is this about Seth." Arthur had his hand on his wand behind his back. He wasn't about to let this man hurt his baby boy. "Pennelope is pregnant and the only man she has been alone with has been your boy." Seth looked fit to kill Percy and Arthur wouldn't let that happen. "How far along is she? Because I broke up with her 7 months ago and haven't seen her since." Percy answered and Seth pointed his wand at Percy. "She said it was your kid! You marry my daughter and take responsibility for this!" Arthur stood in front of his boy. "Percy didn't impregnate your girl. Leave my house before I make you." Molly was getting visibly upset. "Well why would Penelope say that Percy is the father of her child." Molly faced her son. "Percy, why don't you tell us the truth. The child will need it's father." Percy wanted to scream at her, but he just moved behind Arthur more. "He isn't the father of that baby. Get out of my house. Don't think of coming back here and don't you dare come near my family ever again." Arthur used a spell to lock Seth and the rest of his family from the Weasley family home. "Arthur." Molly tried but Arthur held up his hand. "Go away Molly. I don't care where, just go." Molly tried to pull Percy with her, but Percy moved behind Arthur. "Don't you dare touch him after what you just pulled." Molly huffed and just went to her room and slammed the door. "Are you okay baby boy?" Percy leaned into Arthur's hug and clung to the man's shirt. "I never slept with her. I didn't get her pregnant." Arthur picked up Percy and carried him to their room. "I know you would never do that to someone baby boy." Percy was starting to cry and Arthur gently rocked him. "I won't let her hurt you. I am right here my sweet baby boy." Percy's cries soon turned into gentle little snores. "Don't worry baby boy, I will get to the bottom of this." He tucked Percy into bed and left for work, leaving a note for Percy. 

Voldemort was pacing in his office. There was no way he was going to be able to apologize or make up for this one. He was back, alive, but he didn't look the same, he attacked a kid, killed one, he wasn't supposed to be like this. Back and forth the man paced trying to figure out how to fix part of this. "My Lord?" Lucius Malfoy entered the room very slowly, fearfully even. "Yes Lucius." The man was trying to not sound harsh or panicked. "I brought him, like you asked." The blonde wizard moved to reveal Severus Snape, the one person he had hurt the most in the past. "Thank you, Lucius, you may go." The blonde bowed and left closing the door, leaving the two men alone. "Severus, please sit. I want to talk, try to explain." The potion master said nothing he sat on the couch and Voldemort moved to sit next to him. "I wasn't supposed to be crazy when I came back. I wasn't supposed to kill anyone before but somewhere along the way I lost my sanity, and I did things that were more than abhorrent." Severus said nothing still, but Voldemort saw a few tears fall from the onyx eyes. "I still remember that I loved you before I went crazy. Those feelings they haven't changed for me, but I know they must have for you. I just wanted to know if there was a possibility for me to try and prove that I am not the insane dark lord." Severus stopped the man by placing a hand on his thigh. "I never stopped loving you, even when you lost yourself to the dark magic, I loved you. You can call me crazy but there were times when your loss of control was hot." Voldemort wasn't expecting that. "When you tortured the man who tried to kill me, you were all powerful and hot, I missed the calm you sometimes, but when you were angered it was sexy." Voldemort wanted to kiss Severus, but he thought he wouldn't be allowed. "I want to try us again, we will have to take things slower, but I want to be yours again." Severus pulled Voldemort in for kiss and the man eagerly reciprocated. 

It was difficult for Harry to wake up, he felt warm and comfortable and didn't feel like he wanted to get up. Sirius was there, and that helped the teen not want to get out of bed, because he could just stay in bed and cuddle. "We need to get up pup. I think we have some important pranksters to see." Sirius had been wanting to see the Weasley twins since Harry told him about their pranks at Hogwarts. "Can we stay in bed today?" Harry whined as his godfather pulled him from the bed. "Nope. You promised pranks and I promised to not murder muggles." Sirius and Harry had made a promise. Sirius wouldn't kill the Dursleys, and in return Harry would introduce him to the Weasley twins. "Fine, but if anyone asked, I was up first." He said kissing his mate and running to find clothes. When they got to Diagon alley, Sirius was disguised as a dog and Harry had a glamour so he looked less like himself so they wouldn't draw attention to themselves. It was nice to walk around and not have to worry about people wanting to tell him he was wrong about the return of Voldemort but he was able to make it to the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. "He opened the door and saw Fred and George watching everything with giant smiles on their faces. "Harrykins!" George ran over to Harry and pulled him into a hug. "Come, I'll give you the tour of the store." George and Fred walked around and showed Harry and Sirius(snuffles) around. Soon they went to the twin's apartment and Sirius changed back to his human form and the twins and himself were talking pranks. It became the best afternoon they had in a very long time.