Chapter Five

People were upset and disgusted in Resorted by Arthur and Percy, so now they aren't related.

It was a normal day for Arthur and Percy Weasley, they were at work in the Ministry, when they were called to an emergency by the twins. "What happened?" Arthur held his younger son and rubbed his back. "Dad, you and Perce need to sit down." Fred was unnaturally serious; he was hardly ever serious it made Arthur uncomfortable. "Is everything okay? Mom, okay?" Percy didn't really like his mother, but he did try to respect the woman. "We did an inheritance test on all of us, trying to find out which of us had a twin gene and we found out something very disturbing." Fred pulled George into his arms; he needed the contact with his twin it helped calm him down all the time. The smell of George's shampoo, the smell of his favorite candy and the overwhelming sense of calm that came from being near his twin, his other half, the only person he was certain loved him. "Mom lied about Percy. He isn't a Weasley, he is a Prewitt." Geroge wrapped his arms around Fred from his position on his brother's lap and laid his head on his shoulder moving his face into his neck. "What do you mean? Dad isn't my dad?" Percy was upset but then moved closer to Arthur and just laid his head on Arthur's shoulder. "Neither Fabian or Gedion had children, Molly would have told me if they did." Arthur was nervous and didn't know if he wanted to know of Percy's father. "Uncle Fabian and Molly were very close, some would even say too close." George said before he moved back to his cuddle position, it helped keep Fred calm and it helped him because he liked to be in his twin's arms, some said it was because of how they were in the womb and not because both twins had an unhealthy attachment to one another that might led to them being closer than siblings should be. "Are you saying that Uncle Fabian is my dad?" Fred nodded and just tightened his hold on George not wanting to let go of his twin, his little brother, the only one he was sure was family. "What about Bill, Charlie, Ron, and Ginny?" Arthur wanted to know who else Molly lied about being his children. "Bill, Charlie, Me, and George are yours. Ron and Ginny are Dumbledore's, and Percy is Uncle Fabian's." Arthur felt a little better knowing that his oldest were his and that the twins were, he wasn't all surprised about Ron and Ginny, they had blue eyes while the rest of the family brown or dark eyes. "Sorry, dad." George said from his place with Fred, and Arthur smiled at them, he didn't care that the boys were as close as they were, they were his children and he loved them the same. Percy he was actually glad wasn't his, a horrid thing to say but he loved Percy more than the others and on more than one occasion wanted to kiss the boy and hated himself for wanting to kiss his son. "Percy are you alright? Darling, please don't cry." Arthur held his boy close and kissed his head, trying to calm down the boy, so he did what he used to when Percy was younger, he sang softly and pulled the boy onto his lap and let him play with his hands. "Daddy, what are we going to do?" Percy asked snuggling into Arthur who just smiled and ran his hands through the red hair. "Nothing, we will make Molly believe that all is well, and then we will expose her and her lies in front of everyone." Arthur loved the laughter from his boys all three of them laughed and soon Arthur took Percy to the burrow, where he tucked in his son only to be told to stay. "I don't want to smell her on you." Arthur just lay beside the boy he believed to be his son and then cuddled the boy. "Darling is this alright?" Percy nodded and snuggled closer. "Daddy, can I kiss you?" Percy had always wanted to call Arthur daddy and kiss him and be his wife, not like Molly, he hated Molly now. "Of course, my love." Percy got up on his elbows and kissed Arthur, he then moved onto his lap and began to kiss him harder, straddling the older man's lap he began to moan as Arthur moved his hands down lower. "Slow down baby, we don't want Molly to hear." Arthur moved Percy so he was beneath him and began to kiss and nibble at the smooth skin. It was hard for Percy to not moan into the mouth that devoured his. "Please Daddy." Percy was panting and barley noticed the silencing charms that Arthur placed around them. Arthur praised Percy and soon they fell asleep together sticky with sweat and cum.