Chapter Four

Is anyone from Resorted reading this?

Remus felt more worry for the pack now than he had when he left. Fenrir was a good looking, fierce, strong, and powerful alpha, many women and men wanted him, Remus was weak, not good looking, covered in scars, and emotionally damaged, the idea of a man like Fenrir having any sort of interest in him was unbelievable. Fenrir was a kind man, he didn't show it often, but the pack knew he was a good, strong, and compassionate alpha, he took time to see to it that all the children were safe, all the women were protected from men, the submissive wolves were safe and happy, and made sure that all pack members had a place to be safe from the elements. Remus found himself trying not to cry at the memory of what drove him away from his mate in the first place. "Luna Remus." A man bowed and led him to Fenrir who dismissed the man without a glance, he didn't turn to see Remus at all. "Alpha Fenrir, may I come closer to you?" Remus's voice broke he was still recovering from crying over the lost with the families and of course on his own this morning. "Come now!" Remus was startled, this man didn't sound like his Fenrir, this man sounded rougher, scarier, and he sounded wild. "Fenny?" A growl warned him that the man he knew changed. "You left and still think that I want to hear that name from you! You left me for a purple haired bitch!" Remus was thrown into a chair, and he felt, for the first time, fear. He feared Fenrir for the first time in his life. "What do you mean? I never left to go after a girl, you know I have no interest in females." Remus stood up and even though his mate changed his personality, he couldn't change their connection. "You left me first. The girl from France, she was kissing you." Remus started to let the tears fall and Fenrir couldn't hold it back he pulled Remus into his arms and tried to calm his now sobbing mate. "No, don't touch me, I'm still mad at you. First you accuse me of cheating when it was you!" Remus was shouting at Fenrir who looked like he was shocked that his sweet, little, innocent Remus was screaming at him. "I never cheated." Fenrir was confused, because he remembered killing a French bitch when she tried to kiss him while he was a little weak from the full moon. "I killed a bitch when she tried to kiss me while I was tired from the full moon." Remus then lowered his head, he smelt no deception on the man. "I never left for the purple haired girl. I don't know anyone with purple hair." Remus was confused only for Fenrir to get annoyed and start to move his arms and his hands, he only talked with his hands when he was anxious about something. "She came over, had purple hair, dark eyes, and she wore a weird sister's shirt." Fenrir snorted he hated the girl immediately, she wasn't the best person based on her scent, she wore too much perfume and too much makeup. "Tonks? Sirius's cousin? She had a crush on me for a while, but I told her I wasn't into girls, and she backed off, sure she was hurt but she understood." Remus was too sweet to believe she moved on. Fenrir moved them over to his private home, no one in the pack except the Luna and Alpha were allowed in, it wouldn't let a previous Luna or Alpha mention it to anyone, even each other. "You really think that the girl got over her 'crush'?" Fenrir hated the small shrug and neck rub that Remus did. "She talked about the two you. She said that you loved her and told her all the time, she mentioned all the times you made love to her. The little bitch told me that you left to be with her and your shared kid." Remus was shocked and forced himself into Fenrir's arms and started to shake. "She said we had a kid?" Remus knew the girl liked him, but telling someone she had kid with him, that she told his mate that it had happened. "Shh, baby, please don't cry." Fenrir rubbed Remus's back and placing little kisses on his head and forehead. "I love you, Fenrir, I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't cheat on you." Remus was crying and repeating how much he loved Fenrir. "I love you too my little wolf." Fenrir kissed Remus for real and he comforted his mate. "Come sleep, you need it." Fenrir led him to their old room, that looked like it needed a little cleaning. "I haven't touched it since you left, I told someone to clean it but not to move anything." Remus was shocked by that and saw Fenrir looked furious but not at Remus. "They didn't clean it enough." Fenrir just got a small kiss from Remus and so he led him to the guest room he had been sleeping in since Remus left. "Why did you sleep here?" Remus had never liked the room because it was closer to the pack house, and they could see into the room. "Can we go to our room? Please?" Fenrir just shook his head and went another room. It was once a room they had planned as their child's room, when they would lay together talking about their future they mentioned where they planned their children's rooms would be. "We can stay here, I do have my house cleaned every week, this was the last one cleaned." Fenrir and Remus lay down on the bed and it took them no time to start to kiss again and it led to them being better acquainted than before.