Cinq

"I think gangster Nic is coming and mommy Nic is leaving." Robyn whispered to Beyoncé.

They watched as Onika moved around the room, getting her all black together. What she wore anytime she was doing a killing. She thought she wouldn't have to do that again.

Being that she was done with the business.

All of that went out the window when her children were involved. She told herself that this was it. After getting Dave and his people gone, she would feel safer.

Safe enough to allow her children to play outside without them. They already stay in a gated area with their family. Solange and Dominique right next door.

She still didn't feel safe, so getting rid of her problems would make her feel fine. Although she still wouldn't allow them to attend sleepovers.

Something in her just couldn't.

Right now she's walking around in her black lace undergarments. Trying to find the right dress to appear in. She wanted help from no one.

Years ago she didn't want it, so she doesn't expect it now.

"Nic I think that one is-"

"I really don't care what you think babe." She spoke to Robyn without looking at her. All of her focus was on the clothing placed across the bed.

"I wore this dress when I was shot...It's a hole in it though, ew. This one I wore when I killed...ew he was a pervert. Oh wait!" She sped to the closet.

Beyoncé watched closely as her wife moved around half dressed. She was getting bored so her mind started to wonder. Looking over Onikas body and settling on her favorite spots.

"I think you look good in whatever dress you chose mamas." Bey was trying to get out. If she looked any longer she would start to feel things.

"I know...come help me."

Robyn and Beyoncé looked at each other before they both walked towards her. She was confused on why they were acting so hesitant. But they were scared.

Onika hadn't been like this in two almost three years. Being that she was still healing, they wanted nothing more to happen.

Seeing that Nic was so confident also made them nervous.

"It's long sleeve so roll this up." She instructed them. Once the dress was on, she walked to the mirror.

Taking the freshly done ginger hair out of a messy pony. She fluffed it around and hand made a side part.

"Put my heels on please?" She sat on the bed and held her feet out. The both of them attended to a foot, getting done quickly.

"Why do you dress up like this before you kill someone? It's kind of creepy." Robyn chuckled.

"I'm sexy as fuck don't you think?...But, I have a body and I will show it off. It also catches the victims attention. The things I whisper to them will make them feel a way, and then their attention will be directed to my swaying hips. Y'all have seen me in action, I flirt. Duh... Well I don't know if Robyn has seen me..."