Dix

Punishment.

"Jaila why would you do something like that?" Nicki groaned. They'd just picked the girls up from school. Meeting Nino and Chili there.

Only because they had to be picked up early. The girls decided to jump a bully. It wasn't their bully, but they felt the need to.

Baby Nova would follow behind her sister. She saw Jaila fighting and immediately went into defense mode.

"Mommy she was being a bully. And no one likes bullies." She folded her arms.

Beyoncé chuckled small, letting it play out. She wanted to see what Onika would do. Since she's never been the one to discipline. Beyoncé would always have to step up when the kids needed to be in trouble.

The most Onika would do is repeat herself. She didn't like whopping them because of the crying. It got to her.

Corners were her first option, but Beyoncé felt like they were getting too old for that. Since they continued to act up.

Jaylen still showed no emotion when getting in trouble. Jaila was slowly working into it. She would still cry sometimes, but mostly she was calm. That all started recently.

Nova is the crybaby.

"Jaila you don't put your hands on anyone unless they hit you. Was she bothering you?"

"No...But she had been bothering someone else."

"Jaila...no. That makes you a bully."

"It does not!"

"Lower your voice." Beyoncé gritted. Jaila  rolled her eyes and slumped back.

It caught the parents by surprise as they looked at each other. They didn't know where the random outburst was coming from on. How she became so bold.

They rode in silence after that. Nicki was in shock while Beyoncé was already planning a punishment. She was tired of them disrespecting their mother.

If it wasn't anything else she hated, it was for sure that. Never treat your reason for living like nothing.

As soon as they pulled into the gates, Beyoncé grabbed Jaila and took her inside. Nicki sighed heavily as she watched Jaila cry. There was no stopping Beyoncé when it came to disciplining the children.

"Papa nooo! Please i'm sorry!" She cried. The middle child being the most dramatic. Beyoncé wasn't doing much. Her normal butt whopping, which they should be used to.

After whopping her butt, she took her electronics, sitting them on the bed. She also made her stand in the corner.

Nova was placed in one as well. This being her first time. She was confused, mainly because she thought what she did was okay. Helping her sister.

"Baby can they sit down now-"

"No. How will they ever learn if you keep dismissing their behavior?"

"I don't know.." She whispered. "I just don't like to see them so sad."

"Well get used to it baby."