Onze

"I don't want to go." Nicki shrugged. There was a family block party. Both the Knowles and Maraj family.

Onika didn't want to go, but she had no reason not to. Everyone expected them to be there, so Beyoncé would make her go.

"Get yo ass up and come on. For real Tanya. They not about to curse me out cause of you. Get up."

The two held a stare off. Beyoncé was becoming fed up with the pregnancy attitudes. It got to her more than she thought it would.

"I'm never getting you pregnant ever again."

"Thank you. I've been asking for that."

"You the damn reason! Always wanna lock a nigga in with your legs and shit."

"Well stop fucking me."

Beyoncé froze and gave her a look. She could never do that so she wanted to see if her wife was serious.

It hit her when Nicki didn't budge.

"Baby..."

"I'm serious. Don't fuck me no more."

They both knew that wouldn't happen. The pregnancy hormones wouldn't even allow her to.

Instead of arguing, she just got up and got dressed. She knew she would have to show her face at the function. It had been years since the two families came together.

It wasn't a hot day, it was more chilly than anything. The family put on their matching suits that was for their upcoming vacation.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" Baby Nova reached for Onika. She picked her up slowly, earning a glare from Beyoncé.

Lifting and bending is what she didn't like. Especially because of her wound. She didn't want any issues to be caused because of her picking up the kids.

Onika already knew, so she sat Nova on the bed and proceeded to put her shoes on. In a little over a hour, they were ready to go.

Jaila was excited to see her cousins, while Nova kept repeating: Granny!

Little Jaylen was chill. Not saying much of anything, just sitting back quietly. Keeping his eyes out the window, observing his surroundings.

Nicki would glance back at him and he would smile. She loved seeing her big boy smile, especially because he was so silent. It let her know that he was okay. That still didn't stop her from asking him questions time to time.

Just to see if he's entirely okay.

"When we get in here, don't be reckless. Be! Nice! If anyone comes to me and tells me that y'all are doing something, I will whoop y'all butts. Do you understand me?" Beyoncé looked back.

"Yes Papa." Jaila and Jaylen spoke.

Their eyes went to Nova and she kind of shifted in her seat. She understood what was said, she was just stubborn like her Mommy.

"If you be bad Nova you're gonna get a whooping, you hear?" Beyoncé spike.

"Otay." She shyly put her finger in her mouth. Everyone looking at her made her feel nervous. But she didn't know what that feeling was.