Neuf

"Did you just ask me if I was pregnant?" Nicki sat up from the bed. Her face held confusion. All Bey did was look around awkwardly.

She knew the smaller girl heard her.

"Uhhh yea....We've had sex so many times since baby boy was in the hospital and you had me nutting in you every time baby."

"Oh shit...Damn...I forgot about that. So maybe..Yea maybe I am pregnant....Awwww no! Nova is just 2! I didn't want this to happen again for another few years."

"I'm getting old, my swimmers won't work like that after some time."

"Girl shush. That dick works perfectly fine. A little too fine....Now that explains why i've been feeling weird. I know when i'm pregnant." She groaned.

There wasn't an issue with having another child, especially because she was an at home parent. She just didn't want the baby to be so close in age to Baby Nova.

Jaylen and Jaila were barely a year apart, so she wanted to wait again. Since she'd waited five years to have Nova after, she wanted it to be the same with the next.

They knew she wasn't done having children though.

"I want another baby anyways." Beyoncé wrapped around her waist.

Onika knew that. Since she gave birth to Nova, Beyoncé had been preaching about another. Hint the reason the oldest two are so close in age.

The older woman was in love with the pregnant era. It was her favorite. She loved watching her wife walk around with a huge belly that carried her child.

"Pregnant pussy is the best too." Bey kissed her thigh. Nicki was still sitting up, thinking about the whole pregnant thing.

It didn't bother her, but it did. She didn't expect it, but she did. Her body had been feeling off, but she made herself believe that it was just another aftermath feeling from the killing. And Jay not feeling well.

She groaned and wiped her forehead before grabbing her phone to contact her doctor. The same doctor that dealt with her with the previous three kids. It's always been the same person.

They talked back and forth as she explained how she could feel the pregnancy. Doctor went on about how she could always feel it before she found out. It was like a blessing and a curse.

Not always were the feelings manageable. They would sometimes affect her body. But that was rarely. That was mainly an issue with Jaila.

"I have an appointment tomorrow..She said i'm never wrong when I can feel it so I most likely am pregnant."

"I know you are. Moody pants." Beyoncé planted another kiss on her thigh. They sat there, Bey kissing her thighs as she laid back down.

Only thing on her mind was the fact that she was pregnant.

"You've got to stop nutting in me even when I ask you to. I don't think right when you're drilling me. We've known this from the beginning. I used to lock my legs around you for that..."

"If you ask me to do something I love, I will do it with no hesitation."

"Jesus."

"Moommmmyyy!" Nova screamed. She was awake and did her normal yell. Usually Onika would be happy to hear it, but she was annoyed. "Noooo! I wan Mommyyyy!"