Dix-Sept

"Don't touch me."

"Babbyyy! I apologized! I even bought some more soap and trash bags. Please...i'm going crazy. For real."

It was struggle in the house. Nicki was still upset with everyone. She couldn't believe they'd done something like that. Especially after she said no.

Beyoncé pulled Nickis leg to the end of the bed and hovered over her. She was on her phone trying her best to ignore the older woman above her.

"Mcht yo." Bey stuck her hand in the fresh underwear Nicki had on. She wasn't stopped, so she kept going. Running her fingers through the lips until they left their mark on her fingers.

She took them out and stuck them in her mouth before sticking them in Nickis. Even though she didn't seem to be paying attention, she swirled her tongue around. Still typing away on her phone.

A call came through and she groaned while answering.

"Yea Lo?"

Beyoncé continued her movements, pressing her tongue against the panties that held her treasure. She could feel Nicki tense at the feeling. That's how she knew that she'd been feeling the same way over the last week.

Horny and bothered.

Nicki started playing in Beys hair while she talked on the phone.

"Lauren why would you tell that man some shit like that?" She massaged Beys scalp while she licked her slit through the underwear. They were getting wetter by the second. Saliva mixed with juices.

Bey hooked her fingers in the underwear before pulling them down slowly. She'd tuned out her wife's conversation as she zoned in on the beauty in front of her.

She waited until Onika began to talk again, inserting a finger.

"I don't think that's- fuck." She grabbed Beyoncés wrist, slightly arching her back. It had been well over a week since they last had sex so she felt more sensitive that usual. "Lo, you're not supposed to say that to someone. Especially a man. They have too much pr-pride. Baby..." She moaned lowly.

Moving the phone off her ear, her eyes rolled back a bit before she put it back. Lauren was going on and on about one of her boy toys. He'd gotten upset because she bet she had more money than him.

"But Nic, if it's true, why'd he really get upset? If anything I should be congratulated. He's one of my favorites, I can't just let him go. Maddie likes him."

Nicki was listening, but not fully. She couldn't. Beyoncé had two fingers pumping in and out of her.

"Lauren...You have those dudes around my baby?...Mmph."

Lauren scrunched her face.

"No...He's the only one that's ever met her. Only because he popped up one day and it just went on from there. I think I love his ass."

"So what does your baby daddy think of this?" Her voice was in and out as she spoke lowly. I'm fear of her moaning out if she spoke louder.

"Oh fuck him. He ain't did shit for her since she popped out my pussy. He doesn't have a say so in anything."

"Ou shit...I'm so sorry Lo, hold up....Auh fuck Beyoncé!" She came. It took everything in her to hold it, but Bey sped up. Which made it come quicker than before.