✨ The same but cheaper ✨

The American and the Mexican were sitting next to each other, one more blushing than the other and of course, one more fried than the other, not far from there were some old gossips.

-whisper- Wey!!!, I didn't expect that!!!

- Just like the opposite- Shut up Oaxaca!!, we can get in trouble for this.

- Says the one who doesn't put cheese on the quesadillas...- he said bitterly and whispering.

CDMX: Now Chihuahua, stop sucking!

- What are you doing here??

CDMX: *We're worth kk*- his fear of the newcomer killed him with flip flops- H-hello edo, and-I'm leaving, since I had something pending.

Edo: That's not true, I checked the list and everything is perfect...

The little state was terrified, looking for help from its other brothers.

Oaxaca: He was telling us again about the quesadillas without cheese.

Chihuahua: That!!

Edomex glared at the minor, letting him understand that he was tired of this topic.

Edo: Ostia with the same thing, if I see or hear you again about the quesadillas I'll take you all out of belts!! - He made a short pause- If you already understood, go to your rooms, BUT NOW!!

All without exception left the place, leaving only the newcomer, as his brothers got curious, he went to see where the couple is.

Edo: By the shell of his mother!!, I can't believe it- he said almost shouting- why didn't he tell me that they released a new episode of Guadalupana!!?? - he had already seen all the videos of the Guadalupe rose, I was just waiting for the new episodes- Since... :'(

The young capital went straight to the couple, turning off the television and in the process taking her father and the American.

Edo: Mr. Usa? - the American comes out of his trance observing the young capital- it's too late, come on, I'll accompany you to your room.

The American nods, getting up and going with the capital upstairs from the house.

Edo: Mr. Usa? - Said surprising the smaller one.

🇺🇲: Yes? - answered nervously.

Edo: Do ​​you have feelings for my father?

🇺🇲: W-what??

Edo: You don't need to hide it.

🇺🇲: W-well he...umm..

Edo: You don't have to answer right now- for your looking at the American.

🇺🇲: Ah? - he stops looking into the eyes of the young capital.

Edo: When you're ready - open the door of the minor's room - don't hesitate to let me know, I'll help you in any way I can, well, good night, Mr. Usa.

🇺🇲: Can you tell me Usa.

Edo: smile sideways- ok Usa, let him rest- he walks away still carrying the oldest.

🇺🇲: Likewise- he waves goodbye and goes into his room.

The young capital, seeing that there were no Moors on the coast, slapped the tricolor, which reacted immediately by complaining.

🇲🇽: Ahhgg!!- she touches her cheek- why did you do that!!??

Edo: You pretended to be asleep and you also heard the conversation!!

🇲🇽: And? - he said remembering how the American blushed.

Edo: Go to sleep because of you I missed the new episode- he left the room where they were all angry.

Narrate 🇲🇽

ah!! That brat shouldn't have hit me so hard, but he's partly right...I shouldn't have pretended to be asleep....but I don't know if he'll feel the same as me...

*Knock Knock*

-Hm? *Who will it be?*- I get up from the floor- I'm coming- I open the door to see what it was. Usa?- Oh? Hello, Usa.

🇺🇲: H-hello...

-What is the reason of your visit??

🇺🇲: It's just... I can't sleep... and I was wondering... if... you... if you...

-Would you sleep in my room?- he nods shyly- you don't have to say it, you're more than welcome- I open the door wider so he can pass...

🇺🇲: Are you sure??

*Ahhh!!!, it's so cute!! Calm down Mexico you just have to calm down!!*- If I'm very sure, just pass.

🇺🇲: O-okay- walk quickly towards the bed.

-Wait a little, I should change, yes? - I only heard a yes and went to the closet to look for my pajama, I just took off my shirt I felt something looking at me, I turned around and saw how Usa has a blush, heh it's very cute, I finished changing.

🇺🇲: Can we sleep now? - he said a little tired

-Okay, let me turn off the light- I go to the switch to turn off the light, I go to the bed where there is the space that thank God I bought a double, I went to bed I see that Usa is turned towards me.- good night Usa- I said .

🇺🇲: Good night Honey- Honey told me??, he's very cute, he was already asleep so I kissed him on the forehead and he surprised me with a hug.

-Wow!, je you are a love- I hugged him and then close my eyes and fall to sleep.

HOLIDAYS!!

IF IT'S ME, YOU WILL BE WONDERING HOW IS IT THAT I UPDATE AT THIS TIME?

WELL, I WAS GOING TO UPDATE IT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO AND WHEN I WAS ALREADY GOING TO PUBLISH IT, WATTPAD TELL ME THAT THE APPLICATION HAS FAILURE I DON'T KNOW WHAT AND THE TRUTH WAS GOOD SUCK LIKE THE OTHER DID AND WELL NO WAY, IF THEY WORK FOR ME THEY WORK FOR WATTPAD XD GOOD BYE!!!

THIS CHIMICHANGA IS RETIRED

856 Words.