✨ Episode 10✨

The Mexican gives him a long kiss with little lust that gradually intensifies, the surprised American reciprocates the kiss, making it a "wet kiss", the Mexican puts his hands on the American's waist and the latter around the opponent's neck , little by little they are running out of air, they separate, revealing a small but noticeable thread of saliva, causing them to separate from the hug.

🇲🇽: Hehe...*slightly hectic breathing* you know very well~

🇺🇲: A-ah? - he blushed at what the Mexican said- am... I... I think I should go...- he tries to leave but stops when he sees someone in front of him- eh... T-this is not what you think!!

-I can not believe it.....

You lied to me!!, I trusted you!! and you betrayed me!!

🇺🇲: N-no, it's not true!!- try to get closer- just let me explain!!

🇲🇽: U-usa?- the American turns to see him- who are you talking to??

🇺🇲: Wait!!..don't...you see it? - the opposite denies- that means that...

Disappeared without a trace (TYPICAL GHOST HUH?)

🇺🇲: I-I....I have to leave!!- he runs upstairs.

The surprised Mexican runs after the American, when he closes the door he puts his foot in to avoid closing it.

🇲🇽: Usa, what's wrong with you?? - I was confused to see how scared the American is.

🇺🇲: He hugged himself- N-it can't be possible, he was there in front... of me....- he placed his hands on his head, fluttering his hair.

🇲🇽: Who was in front of you?-intrigued he looked at the minor.

🇺🇲: I-I....

🇲🇽: He approaches grabbing her arms- tell me who did you see?

🇺🇲: I saw...-some tears came out- I saw my brother...

🇲🇽: Canada? - the minor denies.

🇺🇲: He's my other brother, my brother I'm talking about- he turns his head to one side- he's another...

*flashback*

It was a rainy day, a small colony was running restlessly in the forest, the reason? I had to find someone.

- Curse! where are you conferred - kept running.

He was like this almost all the way, he stops suddenly seeing that he knows the place, he started running again in another direction.

He had already arrived, but it was already late, he did not move, he let out a loud cry that was heard around the place.

-Aaaahhhhhggg!!!!, Nooooooo!!!- that scream made everything go black, her vision was clouded by tears.

The scenario was different, they were in what looks like a hospital? Everyone was crying why? Well, the perdina of a family member has just passed away.

-H-brother? - the red-skinned one turns to see the one who spoke to him- Where are we?, What happened?, And conferred?

-I'm not joking 13, do you want to be careful? - the red-skinned man said annoyed by the other's questions- Conferred is there- he pointed to a bed which is covered by a white sheet.

The young colony approaches the place where they pointed to it, removing the sheet a little, revealing the face of which was covered, implying that the one it was looking for is no longer breathing, it sits on the side talking to it, no, begging it to wake up, to open the doors. eyes and make it a joke in bad taste.