✨Episode 9✨

Tell the tell the story

The next day at night both countries were sleeping peacefully, well only one of them.

The minor had moved so much that he settled on top of the Mexican, the Mexican, being uncomfortable and because of the annoying sunlight, opens his eyes and then tries to get up seeing that he cannot because of a certain "person"

🇲🇽: What the hell!!??- Annoyed whisper- how did we end up like this??- he wondered to himself- what time is it??- he moves his left hand to reach the small table next to the bed and grab your phone and see the time being surprised- it's already late !!!- you get up being careful not to wake the minor, to go to your closet/wardrobe/where you keep your clothes, and take out a set of clothes

CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR OR AUTHOR

to then go to the bathroom to take a shower, after about 1/2 hour he gets out of the shower to dry off and put on a boxer shorts and go out to get dressed.

Narrate 🇺🇲

I was waking up from bed, but this is not my room... Right!!! I am in the house in Mexico, but this is not the room that Mexi gave him, if it is not this one, whose is it?

-I must hurry or else I'll be late, mh?

Is that Mexico???

-S-sorry!!!, I shouldn't have, BAY!!!- I left the room closing the door with force and going to my room.

-grab the pillow to cover my face- Ahhh!!!! that was very embarrassing!!- I turn on my side to hug the pillow- I can't stop thinking how he looked- I let out a sigh- who am I kidding?- I sit with my legs crossed- he's a first worlder and I... I... *sigh* I'm nothing compared to him...

*Knock Knock*

-Hn? Who will it be? - I'm coming! - I open the door, meeting Edomex?

Edo: H-hello, sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready.

-Oh?, Thanks, in a low moment.

Edo: Sure! I'll leave you, Bay!!!

-Bay! - I say goodbye with my hand, I close the door, and then look for a set of clothes.