✨Episode 11✨

13: N-no! Don't leave me! You are supposed to help me with the plan! - His eyes began to water.

Con: I love you little brother...- those were his last words before closing his eyes...

13: Nooooooooo!!!- His screams resonated the place...

-......sa........Us........USA!!!!!

*End flashback*

🇺🇲: Huh?

-Use!!- the Mexican yelled at the American.

🇺🇲: Mexico? - His crystalline eyes looked at the Mexican who was very worried- W-what happened?

🇲🇽: What happened that you were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't answer me....-pause- is there something you haven't told me??

🇺🇲:...- he averted his gaze at it- N-no...- the Mexican only looked sideways.

🇲🇽: If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to- go to the door of the room- but don't forget that we who love you are also there- leaves the room to close the door.

Those words made the American turn to look at the Mexican's face but he was already closing the door, he runs after him to stop him by the arm.

🇲🇽: Mh?- turns around- yes Usa?

🇺🇲: Don't leave me alone...- I held him tight- please...

The Mexican smiles and then enters completely and closes the door.

🇲🇽: It's okay- they let him go- just let me look for me- he was interrupted by a kiss that the minor gave him by surprise.