The lab

When Allen woke up he was bound to a surgical table in a laboratory of some sort, armed guards were watching him. A scientist walked in through the door.

Allen: "where am I? Who are you?"

The scientist said nothing, she just grabbed a syringe labeled "serum V" and injected it into his wrist, Allen began to feel a little nauseous, his face, head, and tail-bone began to hurt, he sprouted a tail, his original ears disappeared and fox-like one's replaced them on the top of his head, he grew a fox muzzle and lime green as well as black fur grew on him, it was all very painful. The scientist watched and took notes, soon the transformation was done, Allen was now an anthro fox.

Scientist: "interesting."

Allen looked at his new body, he wasn't sure how to feel about it. The scientist left and an intercom sounded off.

Intercom: "begin test 1 on subject #349, code named ToxicFox."(you have every right to cringe at this line)

The two guards walked over and beat him, until multiple bones were broken, Allen was in a lot of pain, the intercom sounded off again.

Intercom: "you may stop."

The guards stop, and Allen just laid there, and an X-ray was brought up to show his injuries. After a few minutes Allen fell asleep, and when he woke up his injuries had healed completely.

Intercom: "take him to the courtyard for test 2."

The guards dragged him to the courtyard, where four other guards were, he was tied to a post and the two guards that had dragged him there went back inside.

Intercom: "begin test 2."

The guards shot Allen with a variety of calibers, each one higher than the previous. When done Allen again fell asleep, and the same healing effect took place.

Intercom: "take him back inside for test 3."

The two guards from earlier dragged him back inside where they threw him in a room and locked the doors.

Intercom: "begin test 3."

The room was set on fire, Allen attempted to avoid the flames, but he failed once, leading to his face getting a permanent burn scar.

After what felt like hours the room was extinguished.

Intercom: "take him to his cell, we'll continue tomorrow

-Time skip, a few months later-

Allen, now known mainly as Tox(his original code name was shortened to this) had been through the same tests for months, and it took an extremely heavy toll on his mental health, but today, he would be saved.

Intercom: "bring subject Tox to the courtyard"

Two guards walk in, but as they do alarms sound off and they leave in a hurry, leaving the cell door open, Tox saw this as an opportunity to escape, so he used a very special technique to get through the chains that were binding his arms and legs(are you feeling the laziness now?).

He walks into the hall, luckily for him there were no personnel, he ran through the halls, looking for an exit, but he was eventually forced to hide in a room full of filing cabinets, why? Don't ask, he decides to look around, so he did, until he found his testing file.

Subject #349, code named: Tox
Sex: Male
Height: 5,5
Age: presumably early teens, though could pass off as someone in mid teens

Test results: tests suggest he has heightened senses of hearing, scent, and sight.
Tests of agility say he can run faster than the average human male, but not by much, stamina is also slightly lower than average.
Tests of strength say he is fairly strong for someone his size.
Subject may have increased intellect, but IQ tests have yet to be conducted.
Subject can heal most wounds, but he has to be asleep, leaving him vulnerable.
Potential weak points: head and heart

That's where the file ended

Tox: "wow, months of testing and that's all they got?"

He looked a little more, and he found a gas mask, he decided to put it on to try and hide his scar, it fit fairly well but it was also slightly uncomfortable, but he just dealt with it.

Suddenly the door is breached by a hostage rescue team

Squad member 1: "Freeze!"

Squad leader: "hold fire, it's a kid, let's get him out of here."

The team gets him out of the compound, and to a nearby police station, and after about an hour he's taken to where he said his home was.

He walks in, but it was completely empty, as if the rest of his family never returned, but instead of immediately leaving he decided to stay to see if they returned.
————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter done!

Decided to make a new chapter since I had nothing better to do, hope you enjoyed.

805 word.