chapter 1

Kurts pov:

as i comb through my hair i realize i need a haircut. it was a little over my ears. i decided to do a middle part today. i put on a blue shirt and some jeans and headed out the door, "mom i'm going to work."

I went into the spree app, clocked in, and waited for my first passenger. I sat in my car in my driveway waiting, until I heard the ding, and began driving.

I picked up Camilla jones, brought her to a club, then drove off. all the passengers today are so forgettable, its boring.

im on my phone, its around 7 pm now, just waiting. I think after the next passenger im going home. its boring today. I get the notification, and begin driving to the persons house. his name is Damian Jacobs, and he's going to some house on the richer side of LA.

I pull up to the dudes house, and wow. he is defiantly rich. his house is white and tall, probably three stories, he has two range rovers out front and he's kissing some girl goodbye. he's wearing some black pants and a slightly unbuttoned white button-up. he walks up to the car, and gets in the passenger side.

"Spree for Damian Jacobs, hi im your driver Kurt." I introduce myself.

"hey man! how's your night been going so far?" he asks me, wow this dude is nice.

"ah, it's fine. kinda boring, where are you heading?" I respond, trying my best to sound awake.

"oh, its my birthday today so im headed to my sisters house because she's throwing me a party!" he replies with a smile, "she's the best."

"oh wow that's nice man! must be nice to not be an only child." I reply, his sister seems super cool.

"yea it is, she's the sweetest!" he replies, he has a lot of energy.

we talked for the entire 20 minutes it took to get there, and as we park on the curb he turns to me

"y'know what, Kurt what are you doing after you drive away?"

"just going home and eating I guess?" I reply

"nah, come inside with me, I'd love you to meet everyone!" holy shit is he inviting me into his party?

"are you sure I won't weird people out?" I ask awkwardly

"nah, I only invited the nicest people I know, cmon, get out of the car and come join me!"

I agree, and I park my car and get out. the house is absolutely gorgeous, the front door is two stories high, I walk next to Damian and receive a few weird looks as I walk into the house. he lead me over to the couch where two girls and a guy were seated, the first girl was blonde and was wearing a little beige party dress. she got up and kissed Damian, ill assume that's the Emilia girlfriend he mentioned. the guy just kinda sat there, said hi to Damian but was mostly quite. the second girl Is who caught my eye though, she had long brown hair with curtain bangs and layers, her eyes were shining in the overhead lights. she wore an emerald green party dress that hugged her body and sleeves that fell off her shoulders.

"camille! thank you so much for this party,it's amazing!" damian said to her. i guess that's camille, his sister.

"this is kurt, he's the guy who drove me here. he's super funny so i invited him in, i hope that's okay!" damian said, camille turned to me and looked me up and down.

"yeah that's totally fine, i like your outfit kurt. nice to meet you," she held out her hand for a handshake and i took it. my hand was much bigger then hers. she gave me a smile, waiting for my response.

"nice to meet you too camille, and thank you." i replied awkwardly. she gave me a smile and turned to emilia.

"do you guys wanna go for a swim?" she asked