chapter 6

camille's pov:

As we drive down the highway, the LA city lights fly past us. we sing along to some more songs, and eventually i drive back to my house.

"you want to stay over again in the guest bedroom?" i ask him, he thinks about it for a few seconds.

"yeah sure, hopefully i'll get a bed instead of that couch," he replies with that stupid grin he has.

i pull into the driveway and get out of the car, kurt follows me into the house. i set my purse and keys down on the front room's glass table, take out my phone and walk upstairs.

kurt follows me, and i can't help but laugh at his staring at my house in wonder.

"what?" he asks

"it's just the way you're staring at my ceiling," i laugh again

"it's a pretty ceiling!" he defends with a smile, putting his hands up in defense.

i lead him to the room he's staying in, the guest room
in the hallway my room is in, just in case he needs anything.

"here's the guest room you'll be taking kurt," i say with a smile. he walks in and looks around for a solid 5 minutes.

"your guest bedroom is nicer then my room." he says finally, picking up the extra sunglasses in the bedside drawer.

"You like those?" I ask him

"Yesh," he replies with a nervous voice.

"Keep them."