chapter 4

camille's pov:

i woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. the sun in my room didn't help at all. i sat up for a minute, only for my headache to get worse. i fell back into bed for a minute contemplating if i should go back to sleep. eventually i convince myself to get up and out of bed.

i stood up and went to my. sunroom, splashing some cold water on my face. i brush my hair, put it in a bun and splash my face again.

i walk downstairs, only to be greeted by kurt, asleep on my couch. he must of fallen asleep before his uber got here. i try my best to be quiet walking past him.

i walk into my kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. i eat it at the counter not bothering to put my cereal box away. i eat in silence.

I hear footsteps coming towards me, and look up sleepily to see kurt walking into the kitchen.

"hey, sorry. i fell asleep on your couch." he says, his voice is raspy low.

"it's fine, you want anything to eat?" i reply, nearly as sleepy.

"some of that cereal looks fucking great right now," he says walking towards me to grab the box of cereal.

"help yourself," i say, sitting down at the table finally.

he makes himself cereal and eats at the counter quietly like me.

when i'm done with my cereal i put the bowl in the sink, spray it with water for a second, then walk back to the table. kurt finishes shortly after me, and walks back into the front room.

"are you staying for a little or calling an uber?" i call to him.

"if i could stay for a little bit, like until maybe 2:00 that would be amazing." he replies walking into the kitchen. his phone is in his hands and he's texting someone.

"yeah that's fine, i'm about to go watch something if you wanna join me." i say, getting up and walking into the living room.

i practically fall into my couch, grab the remote and turn on some new movie on netflix. he follows me, sits on the other couch and starts watching with me.

kurt's pov:

after the movie is over, i look over to camille only to find her asleep. i catch myself staring for a minute, before getting up and grabbing the blanket draped over the chair in the corner.

i put the blanket on her, careful not to wake her up, and slowly i walk away.

i find a pen and a notepad in a drawer and write a note,

went home, thanks for letting me stay,
                  -kurt

i walk away, grab my phone and my things and walk outside. i make sure i locked the door from the inside before walking to the front porch and calling an uber.

camille's pov:

i wake up, see that it's around 4:00 in the afternoon, and sigh. i slept for a while. i look over to the couch kurt was on just to find it empty.

i rub my eyes, blink a few times and look again. kurt must of left. i get up, groggily walk to the kitchen to see a piece of paper on the counter.

i smile a bit, then grab a glass of water and head back to the couch.

i text him,

you can stay anytime kurt, thank you for the note by the way :)

he reads it almost immediatly. then begins typing,

K- why are you so nice to me?

C- why wouldn't i be nice to you kurt? are you okay?

k- i'm fine

c- kurt.

K- i promise, and i don't know why you wouldn't, you're nice.

c- thank you!! and i'm glad you're okay, if you ever need someone to talk to, just text me. i promise i won't judge you.

k- you're welcome, im going to head to a few drives for work, and thank you for that.

c- before you go, next saturday we're going to this new restaurant that has live bands and shit, just me emilia, damian, and his friend. you're more then welcome to come!

k-i'd love to, thank you for the invite

c- hope you get some good tips! bye :)

i toss my phone on the other couch and roll over, and go back to bed.

A/N

im sorry about the length of this chapter and also the wait for it!! i had severe writers block, thank you all
for your support and i love you all so much.