001. "Fuck my life."

⎯⎯ ୨ "FUCK MY LIFE

⎯⎯ ୨ "FUCK MY LIFE." ୧ ⎯⎯

                 THE storm was far from pretty. It was nasty. Hurricane Agatha did its thing. But Zellah was too knocked out to really care. She's the deepest sleeper to walk the earth, source? Well she slept through a storm, that's the source.

Her feet slapped against the wooden stairs and her ankles popped as she did. "Morning." Her mother said as she sat in-front of her MacBook.

   "Mourning." Zellah murmured. She walked over to her fridge opening it with two hands. One thing about Zellah is that she finds fridges beautiful. Especially hers, although it could be mistaken for a double door cabinet. "Storm was pretty bad, the power is out on the south side." Martha spoked as she sipped on her coffee.

  "Where is everyone?" Zellah asked as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. "Well your brothers are still knocked out. And Walter is about to head over to the Cameron's to meet with Scooters wife."

"Yeah, do you wanna come?" Walter asked as he grabbed his keys. Zellah obviously wanted to go, any chance she had to spend time with her bestfriend Sarah, she took.

  Zellah smacked her lips together, pouring the rest of her orange juice into the sink. Ugh kooks, wasteful. "Yes. Give me ten." She said before rushing up the stairs.

Zellah rushed down the stairs her hair down that hung off her shoulders a bit. She wore white jean shorts and a pink thick strapped cami top.

They then drove over and got there quickly considering it was a short drive. Zellah and Walter stepped out of the white truck making their way to the house.

Zellah spotted her best friend immediately as she was swinging a tennis racket as it seemed she was swinging it at birds.

"What are you doing weirdo." Zellah laughed as she approached Sarah. Sarah turned around and hugged her quickly before swinging the racket again.