005. Screwed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⎯⎯ ୨ SCREWED ୧ ⎯⎯

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⎯⎯ ୨ SCREWED ୧ ⎯⎯

THE wind blew through Zellah's hair as her fingers glided across her phone. 'No way, I'm gonna kick his ass right now.' Zellah replied to her best friend.

'I can't tell if you're joking.' Sarah had texted. Zellah was, although she was perfectly capable. 'I wish u were here. Can't believe you ditched me.'

'I'm sorryyy. You can still leave.' Sarah chatted. 'I know, I'll just stick to be stuck with your jerk ass brother and boyfriend. I do need a ride.'

'Car's still in the shop?'

'Yeah. Probably not getting it any time soon anyways since, well I'm kicked out.' Zellah replied. 'My mom's bluffing. Surprised she doesn't care how this looks for her and Walter.'

Zellah chuckled to herself, immediately stopping as she realized, she was literally laughing to herself. 'I got to go now but I'll text u later. love ya xx'

'love u too' Zellah replied to which Sarah hearted her message. Zellah was chilling at the Island Club. Where she and Sarah were supposed to hang out today before Sarah had other things.

Zellah didn't mind. Usually, they were both busy people. Zellah happened to just not be. Also calling in sick for her class that she's been taking just in spite of her parents.

I mean, who wants to do more school after they just graduated from school? Zellah thought. She has no clue what she wants to do. She planned to take a couple of years off after she graduated to figure that out. Didn't happen.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she saw the two familiar boys heading her way to the country club with grins on their faces.

"Where'd you get the beer?" Zellah cocked her eyebrow at Rafe who held a damaged box of booze.

Rafe slightly panted. "We fucking beat the shit out of a pouge."