002. Too Much To Drink

⎯⎯ ୨ TOO MUCH TO DRINK ୧ ⎯⎯

                THEY hopped out of the car as they arrived. "You guys  didn't tell me that this was a Pouge party?" Zellah slammed the truck door shut.

"Why, is it a problem?" Sarah asked genuinely. Zellah shook her head."No.. it's just I wasn't really craving cheap beer." Or she could say beer in general.

They walked onto the thin layer of sand. Zellah purposely headed a different way than the crowd as they followed her. But the crowd would come around anyway so there was really no point.

"Come with me." Zellah spoke to Sarah as she grabbed her hand, walking over to the keg. You could tell where the keg was because people were surrounding it heavily. So you had to wait in frickin' line.

The night was settling in and so were the drinks. If you were to ask anyone but Zellah, if she was a heavy drinker. They would say yes.

"What if like.. like.." Zellah slurred as she tried to spit what she was trying to say out. "Like we had no education. The world we be soo.. much different."

Funny how Zellah hates how annoying people can be when they are drunk. The call must be coming from inside the house.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Your phone rigged." She smacked her lips together before bringing the red solo cup to her lips. Zellah glanced down at her phone. It was a missed call from 'father'

Unfortunately, that just gave her not only an excuse but a reason to get another drink. "Let's go get another drink."

Topper approached all the sudden. His arm wrapping around Sarah's waist. "Ha. She's gonna be an alcoholic in a couple years."

Sarah nudged her boyfriend's rib. "That's not funny Top."

"Let's find Kelce and Rafe, then leave." Sarah concluded.