003. Back To The Cameron's She Goes

⎯⎯ ୨ BACK TO THE CAMERONS SHE GOES ୧ ⎯⎯

       ZELLAH had, had a late night. Mostly she stayed up thinking about her father. And she still had major adrenaline coursing through her veins. Or she can just accept the fact that she has insomnia.

Zellah had spent the night of Sarah's house. It was already the plan anyways considering her drunken state last night. Sarah made sure everyone got home safely last night.

As Zellah emerged from Sarah's bathroom. Simply dressed in dark blue jean shorts and a cropped plain pink t-shirt. Her dark wet hair wetted her collar as she unraveled her hair from the towel.

It was around noon and everyone else had already waken. It was just Zellah who had suffered from deep sleep.

Zellah usually blow dries her hair.. but she decided to let it air dry. She'd knew she would regret trying something new later on.

She turned back into Sarah's bedroom with her clothes in her hand. Sarah also emerged from the window, climbing back into her room as it seems she was on the roof.

"It's everything okay?" Zellah asked as she read Sarah's sour expression. "No. Toppers being.."

"A dick?"

Sarah smacked her lips. "I guess you can say that. He's just being all.."

"He's insecure again." Zellah assumed as Sarah nodded in reply.

Topper then emerged from the window as well. Shaking his head back in forth as he walked past them and down the hall. Zellah couldn't care less if he heard her.

"He's such a wimp dick." Zellah raised her tone a bit with the intention of him overhearing. "Zellah." Sarah snapped.

Zellah knew she would talk all this shit just for the two to be fine again tomorrow and Zellah wouldn't be able to voice her opinions until Topper fucks up again.