2151 - 2160

2151. Reading a work of fiction reduces cognitive closure, making the reader more flexible in their approach to problem solving, a study found.

2152. People with generally high levels of anxiety are more likely to remember pictures of threatening faces than calmer people.

2153.  Research shows that, for luxury brands, the ruder the sales staff, the higher the sales.

2154. The process of analysing handwriting is called graphology. It is classed as a pseudoscientific because there are debates about how accurate it can be at determining psychological and even physical attributes.

2155. If you need to have a potentially combative conversation, go for a walk-side-by-side. Avoid sitting opposite, it is confrontational.

2156. Our brain size has fallen 10% in mass since we were hunter gatherers.

2157. The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

2158. The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

2159. People who write narrow loops tend to be sceptical of others and may restrict themselves from certain activities, which causes feelings of tension.

2160. When you see a signature with a slant to the right you can be sure that its owner is a sociable and friendly person. The signature slanted to the left shows us modest people who don’t like to push themselves forward.