Welcom back to sector S09

Sammy ran through the City's borders and into the forest that leads to sector S09 where all Sangvis units are active and aggressive, she hopes she will not encounter her friend here as well in sector S09, and most of all her fellow Ringleaders as well she is most likely already betray Sangvis Ferri and she is not likely connected to their OGAS which makes all Sangvis units' IFF identify her as a threat or enemy except one...

She looked at the moon again as her pupils does the same thing, getting wider and wider.

"Light rain will be coming this way," she sighs, she needs to find anything she could protect from the rain. Sammy walks in the dense forest if she were a human she'll give up on walking 50 minutes ago.

"I'm almost at the safe house 3 hopefully it's already abandoned" she remembers Safehouse 3 very well where she almost killed M4A1, the leader of the AR team, but instead she got shot in the head by M16A1 then her consciousness was transferred into a next dummy it was stationary near the church then again got shot in the head by M4 that time.

Crack

"Huh?" Samantha looked at her feet and saw one of the Ripper's weapons they yield, "huh, does this still work?" She picked it up and inspect

Shing...

"Welcome back" an intimidating voice spoke from her behind

Samantha's P.O.V

I feel the blade touching the back of my neck and the voice... Oh, how I wish I didn't hear that voice for now.

"Long time no see, Alice" Alice only gives me the 'hmph' before sheathing back her high-frequency scythe on her back, I looked back and saw a white-themed android behind me, her legs, and arms don't even bother to blend from humanity

-----------------

"Thanks for having me in your temporary base by the way," I said to the White NYTO who ran away from Paradeus for no reason but I guess she has her reason for leaving the terrorist organization.

"Don't think about it" Alice rolled her eyes

"You're a little too soft for comfort" She glared at me with pure hatred, "okay maybe I'll just shut up"

"We are still not done with our rematch yet" ah... The rematch right I guess I forgot about it but sadly this won't-"But don't worry I heard you make a fuss on the safe zone city" eh? I looked at Alice

"Yeah, Griffin is on the way to the city to find me still cannot believe I have still the ringleader signal within me" I kept explaining to her what happened back in the city she seems intrigued when I mention the Paradeus inside the city.

"Hm... I don't have any knowledge about the recent activity from Paradeus" The NYTO thought for a moment before she eyed me again. "I heard that Sangvis is getting more active recently when the headline about you came out"

"But there is no reason for them to be active? I'm just a dummy who got picked up from the battlefield, got doll trafficked in Brazil, saved by a Brazilian Samurai, and came back to Eastern Europe" I'm confused there is no reason for them to be more active right?

"That's where you get that sword, right?"

"Yeah... This sword is precious to me," I patted the sword and smiled "very precious" then it starts raining

"I'm going to sleep," she said "and don't touch anything or I'll kick you" she warned me

"Gotcha'"

-----------------

The morning didn't come as the clouds were covering the sun from glaring at the ground and rain are still pouring out from the clouds.

"Weather seems to get angry," I said, I'm already at the front door of the church. I and Alice parted ways when a Griffin drone just spotted us in a handmade shed and I think they are currently readying their gear.