Brazil exists Pt.1

Samantha's P.O.V

Our blades have been clashing for hours and she will not forfeit. I cut out her prosthetic arm with the cost of my left face almost making my left eye gone now I have a scare on my face I thought it would be fair but oh boy I definitely underestimated her power, Alpha wasn't an ordinary girl I knew this when I met her she has an aura of a demon I don't believe any demons neither gods but I think I'm starting to believe now. I lost my sword as it went flying piercing the solid concrete we were in as it lands perfectly standing still I glanced at Sam's sword before smiling behind my face mask then glanced back to Alpha.

"Show me a good time, ALPHA!" I both raised my arms to taunt her she seemed unfazed but we don't know yet what's behind that unfazed mask I relied on my artificial limb and slammed myself onto her completely making her surprised as she went flying onto the ground she hasn't seen me fighting like this which makes her difficult to counter me. She runs towards me and swings her blade I got hit and hissed at the pain that I should have not felt but It did. I make a distance between us and wait for the moment to strike she's expecting me to do the thing again but I jump high and then landed on Alpha slamming her to the ground and making a small crater, now that's what I call a crater to face Ruby.

Alpha went on and block it between my hands we fought it for a while after she decides to slash it horizontally causing me to almost fall and stumble, "Now THIS is a fight!" I picked Sam's sword without giving a damn if it was stuck on a solid concrete I got into my position. Alpha went on her synthetic chopped arm and place it back where it belong.

"Now that's just cheating" The smugness on my face wasn't helping the situation, she smashed her blade onto mine very hard that causing me to get flown away from the building and land on the ruined streets of sector S09. I saw her figure above about to kill me I just parried her sword again, and we clashed for a while, I just had enough of this and stab Sam's sword on the ground and ran towards her I then raised Sam's sword some of the small ground debris went flying when I raised Sam's sword into Alpha's face, her first instincts was cover her eyes I simply made the Murasama like a baseball bat for a moment before turning it back into a sword fight. Sam's Murasama met Alpha's blade again and we fought with our strength.

"Self-taught... And not half-bad, still" Alpha jumps to get on my flank but I swiftly made contact with her upper torso making a huge gash of wounds.

"Your technique... Lacks something. Hehe hehe... You know Alpha, I learned something in Brazil... Specifically, from Sam, he said to me if you survive in that hellish place, drug cartels, human trafficking, illegal selling of high advanced T-dolls making it as their pleasure toy, all of that stuff, you are the weakest Brazilian person, hehe" I keep playing with Sam's sword, walking back and forth as I explain, "Samuel Rodriguez is the one who saved me from doll trafficking, I'm already an enhanced one came from Mexico, after that, we became partners-in-crime I have still my high-caliber plasma specifically made for me by mastermind herself, Eliza, hehehe... But! Sam finds it unnecessary for me to lift my skirt and he also found a flaw, my back was exposed which was true, yes, I always relied on my dummies to cover my back since I do not have one he teach me how to use a Katana, he's a Samurai he gave me the honor to fight him, just to teach me." I glanced back at Alpha who was now standing still not giving up on fighting.

"Now... How about you, Alpha? What was your story with your twin sister?" Alpha don't say anything but violence, she ran towards me again the world seems to slow down as I sheathed my sword back into my Saya I waited for a moment before I perform the quick draw trick copying Sam's move the Murasama ejected from its Saya before the whole Murasama blade got out I grab the handle and swiftly sliced off Alpha's arm leaving a flat end and this time it's her human arm.

"ACK!" Alpha yelled and rolls back on the ground slamming herself into solid concrete.

"This is what happens when you bring a tool to a sword fight" I pointed the Murasama inches near Alpha's face, I rise both of my arms with the Murasama, "It's over..."

——————————————

From Alpha's perspective, the world seems to get slower when the former Ringleader raised her sword she can only look unfazed but in reality, she was scared.

Meanwhile, Samantha glanced at the building when she saw something she smirked, "right on time" she mumbled to herself before looking back down at Alpha "*giggles* Lucky Devil. Hahaha!"

"FIRE!" Someone said and start firing at Sammy but she easily deflects all of its bullets that are going to hit her. Alpha didn't expect the Griffin dolls to be there so she escaped not before getting her chopped arm back.

"Wait!" Someone shouted at Alpha but she is already out of range, Meanwhile, Samantha backed up until she finds cover she doesn't want to get involved or get captured... for now at least. Everybody aimed at the former Ringleader's hiding spot, though you do not have to worry about her identity she doesn't get identified yet.

"Aaiii... What situation did I position myself" Samantha yawned just ignoring the fact that she is surrounded by potential enemies since they are her enemies in the past.

"Surrender yourself Sangvis doll or we have to extract—" they were interrupted by gunfire by someone else.

"Huh? Is it the Desperado again?" Sammy crept her head just about to see what was going on but no, it was another T-doll, and it was a different doll it came from the Sangvis Ferri all of the Griffin T-Dolls picked up the Ringleaders signal

"Guys prepare for combat we picked up three Ringleaders' signals coming this way!" M4 yelled at the comms back at the HQ Commander Gentiane and logistics officer Kalina was in a state of shock for a moment before going back to what was going on

"M4 what's your position?" Gentiane asks, she can hear the gunfire through their comms.

"We are alright for the moment Echelon 2 is holding okay" M4 reported in

"Don't worry commander we are a-okay!" MG3 reassured their commander as they kill some of the Sangvis dolls.

Meanwhile, Samantha was watching the chaos before her as the Sangvis dolls starts advancing, she notice the ordinary its the ring leaders, her former fellow ring leaders, they are Alchemist... Mommy? Sorry? Mommy? Destroyer, and Scarecrow that just got back on the battlefield.

"Three ringleaders!?" Gentiane was shocked to see three ring leaders on one battlefield, usually, they operate solo but this time is different, how can they defeat three ringleaders in one battlefield, the Civillian dolls are not capable as the AR Team or even the Elite doll, DEFY.

"What's up gamers"

Cliffhanger,

Sorry for the huge cliffhanger, and this chapter was rushed sooo... I'm very sorry for this one guys