1

"Y/N I want you to behave, all of people here are rich with class, don't do anything to embarrass me..." your dad whispers to you while entering the venue. "Dad I always behave."

I whisper back rolling your eyes secretly. This is my life, attending these rich parties with my dad, dressing nice pretending to be happy, in front of the world.

A perfect dad, in front of people only, once I'm home, he don't care if I'm breathing or not

A perfect dad, in front of people only, once I'm home, he don't care if I'm breathing or not. Funny?? Righ?? but yes, that's the truth, after my mom, I was left with my dad, who don't care about me, don't ask if I'm okay or doing fine with my life.

Once in a while, he'll ask me to attend parties with him, to show that yes!! He handling the business and taking care of me good.

23!! That what I am currently, studying fashion. He do take care of my expense but never, ever try to talk to me. That's what made me dislike him. I no longer love him like I use to do back in days. I miss my Dad so much.

Once we're inside the venue, dad started to greet his friends and business partners. This party is no different, just another business partner of my dad showing off his richness by inviting these rich people.

"Mr. Jeon, thanks for inviting us." your dad speak with a sweet smile to this goldly handsome man who I assume is the host of the party. He's giving the Greek God vibes. Tall built up man, broad shoulders, robust chest, hair pushed back, the all black suit. His expression cold this man is hot. I've seen him on news and business magazines, he's quite popular. But damn, he's much handsome in real life. Fuck Y/N stop drooling.

"The pleasure is mine Mr. Cha." his face not showing any expression. His eyes travelled to me , taking a good look at me from top to bottom sipping on his wine. Damn this is making me feel hot. "And this pretty lady Is?"

"She's my Daughter Y/N. Y/N this is Jeon Jungkook." I bowed "Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon."

"Nah Nah pretty lady like you don't bow." he takes my hand in his rough one and kissed the back of it. Damn this man is doing something to my heart.
--------------------------------------------------

You're alone sitting in the bar. You left your dad's side to sit alone here as he's just boring you by his business talks with his friends. You see other girl around your age here, but you just don't wanna talk to them.

You're good eyeing that Dilf of a man. Damn he's so fine, his aura is something else. Many handsome faces here but his is your favourite. You gulp the drink you ordered. Keeping the glass on the counter. Suddenly he looks at you making you look away quickly, fuck he caught you staring, that's so embarrassing.

You secretly take a look at him again and see him coming towards you. Fuck no don't come here, please.

"I don't mind you staring at me." he whispers in your ear from behind making you shiver, the way his breath tingle on your skin.